INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

Not feeling the "BAPE" all over branding on the shoe.....a stealth version has potential, the shape of the outer/midsole of the shoe is amazingthough.....

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So your saying the 16,17,18 and the 20 are boring as well?

- my bad...20, NO. but the rest yeah.
- like i said if not boring too calculated and gimmicky, trying to hard to be different.

Wow, impressive, not worth the price tag but impressive. The side panel really sets em off. I can really see more detail than the fakes, the pic just screams"REAL!!!!"

The M makes me think of Mc Donalds, I'm going to go get something to eat
smile.gif

is there a theme to this? besides overusing his signature everywhere? it seems like its trying to do what the XXs did with the Jordanline lasering theme exceptthis just seems kinda tacky. The color is
tired.gif
.. it just doesnt have thesame touch...

Everyone says that the last few Jordan's were to plain, now they give you something with some flair and something that stands out and you call them tacky,some people are never satisfied I guess. Now lets see the limited UNC's thats what I'm most interested in.

Some of you guys are being silly. To say that Jordan's used to stick out and don't anymore is to not realize how shoes have changed over the last 10-15years. Shoes in general- got crazy! There are many more brands, releases, gimmicks. Dada-need I say more? I understand the desire for Jordan's toabsolutely make you stop dead in your tracks, but at what price?

I didn't like this shoe at all up until I saw the final pics. The MJ stitching is amazing. Have you every seen ANY shoe- dress, casual, street- with thatlevel of stitching DETAIL. I guarantee that if you buy these shoes they will probably have more detailed stitching than any garment you own. Hopefully with theother releases the keep doing interesting designs on the uppers.

Anyways, on some level I agree that these aren't what I expected from the final Jordan release, but I'm not really disappointed at all. It just takestime to think about the positives.

All that being said, I'm not a hypebeast. I'm too old to be sporting nikes all of the time. I just can't stop checking this board for some reason.Maybe its to set you youngin's straight. j/k

These are ridiculous! When I look at them I see the I's, II's,XIII's and XIV's. You guys have to keep in mind that were looking at the shoes VERY close up, from a distance on someone's feet, your not gonna beable to tell it's MJ's initials on the upper. It's just gonna look like a woven design which fits into the whole Considered theme.

The ONLY thing I don't like is how the lace loops are exposed and not hidden, that's what cheapens the shoe a slight bit and makes it resemble theAnswer 8's.

The black and white scan were reportedly of the UNC's and that upper has the argyle design, so maybe it's safe to assume that the Breads will haveanother upper design all together?

Also Gentry mentioned another colorway that will have some shade of green in them to go with the Considered theme. I'm picturing something like theAltitude XIII's or Oxidized XIV's.

The best part is the front. If you wear your pants over them they will look hot but with shorts or with the tongue out they will be weak to rock.

There is a lot going on with this shoe. I'm not sure about all the stitching on the sides; it kind of reminds me of the embroidery my grandmother used todo on the little slip covers she made for her end tables...

Would like to see other colorways....Black pair especially....I think 20's should of been the last shoe...

The "M" stiching on the side is horrible. The sole and midsole look dope though. All in all, that fake b;ack/red color looked nicer but we'llhave to see where JB comes out on the black/red colorway....if they even give us a black/red colorway....XXI's anyone?

All in all, just release them so I can buy them, end this whole thing and kiss the brand goodbye.

fake b;ack/red color looked nicer but we'll have to see where JB comes out on the black/red colorway....if they even give us a black/red colorway....XXI's anyone?
Word.

I hope all you haters don't switch it up and beast when they're released. That way, I don't have to worry about getting mine til they're onclearance.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom