INVINCIBLE Official Series Thread - Amazon Prime - Season 2

Battle Beast can straight up beat most Viltrumites strength wise and can go toe to toe with their most powerful unlike Allen

Last edited:
Yea just edited my post :lol:

Shouldn't be a big surprise to show watchers though given they're who gave Mark an even worse *** whooping than his Dad did
So with the way they diverged from the original graphic novel story and introduced Battle Beast, I'm not sure if Nolan didn't help Mark because he was testing Mark or simply out of fear.

So with the way they diverged from the original graphic novel story and introduced Battle Beast, I'm not sure if Nolan didn't help Mark because he was testing Mark or simply out of fear.
Could be a little of both tbh :lol:

He helped when the aliens came back. If it was a test it wouldn't make sense to call in a tip he would have waited until everyone got washed then flew in for the get back but he knew better.

End up in the hospital after ambushing/killing the Guardians.

Now he crippled because someone with their guts hanging out stomped his back in.

High school felt like it took forever

I got an email last week about my 6 year work anniversary and I was looking at joint trying figure out how them years flew by like...

giphy.webp

I hate this bull****. We are now getting announcements of announcements....smh. Anyway, I'll pick it back up when pt2 is released. I think I only watched 2 out of the 4 released.

Back
Top Bottom