INVINCIBLE Official Series Thread - Amazon Prime - Season 2

Episode delivered :pimp:

And I agree, the mini break killed all the momentum of the show. I had to remind my friend it was coming back this week and he forgot all about it too.

New episode was brutal.

If a real savage had powers like Shrink Rae and Antman, they’d be scary AF.

Last edited:
Yea that might be the most graphic episode yet and that's saying something :lol: :sick:

:lol:

I wonder if those end of episode developments are gonna be permanent or....

Wonder how much time it will take to produce a third season?

It’s not exactly Demon Slayer quality animation/art. And they probably are hurting themselves with hour long run time.

These last few episodes have been so damn good. amazon has a ton of money, if they wanted to they could triple the staff of animators.

These last few episodes have been so damn good. amazon has a ton of money, if they wanted to they could triple the staff of animators.

Like some Injustice ish!! She also dropped a warning. If you read the comic, you know.

Also Anissa lol.

It’s wild Invincible gets better as the series goes on.

If they could raise the production to like Young Justice levels that would be dope.

Caught up on the last couple episodes, really good. Kinda drug the break up with Amber along too long though, didn't really have an impact due to that. Spent most of the time showing it being a struggle vs good moments for anyone to be sad about it. Anissa with the ****.

The comic con joke about the animation taking so long was funny though. Good thing S3 is already in production so it won't take as long.

Still gotta watch the finale but I came across this

I understand it was probably production related but yea they definitely undercut a lot of the momentum and buzz that they had right after coming back from the 2 year break between seasons

The animation has looked great though so probably worthwhile in terms of final product. I'm just glad that Amazon already signed for season 3 ahead of time :lol:

Hopefully they'll be able to work a way to air the next season without pause

Also really curious to see how they've handled that controversial aspect of the character that they introduced last week...

Doubt they'll adapt it straight but crazier things have happened, had no idea how The Boys would adapt herogasm but they found a good way to do it within reason :lol:

Yeah Invincible the series has so many crazy moments.

I want to discuss the final outcome of that event and how it’s sad given how Mark treats Oliver.

Also really curious to see how they've handled that controversial aspect of the character that they introduced last week...

Doubt they'll adapt it straight but crazier things have happened, had no idea how The Boys would adapt herogasm but they found a good way to do it within reason :lol:

Also curious how far they go with eve’s dad and stuff he says

Lots of bad parents in Invincible. Bulletproof comes to mind for one.

Sad to think my boy Dinosaurus is probably years away. Sometimes I miss it when TV shows were 20+ episodes a season.

Last edited:
Finale was kind of a let down

I would've like to have seen the other cannibalistic Marks in the desert dimension like in the comics.

I also thought that we would see Mark's new suit since the title screen had changed to a black/blue one.

Did the angry guy already kill the bad invincibles and omni-mans in the other dimensions? Kinda effed that he wants to kill one of the only good ones.

Lots of bad parents in Invincible. Bulletproof comes to mind for one.

Sad to think my boy Dinosaurus is probably years away. Sometimes I miss it when TV shows were 20+ episodes a season.
Yeah, I don't know how they do that arc on TV. Mark's heel turn is ridiculous. Also REX SMH

Back
Top Bottom