INVINCIBLE Official Series Thread - Amazon Prime - Season 2

20231124_143353.jpg

The more I watch the more I see how complex the animation is so I get it takes a while to get right. Made me wonder when Arcane is coming back.
I think the animation is good but I don’t like the actual artwork compared to the original source material.

Good episode to leave off mid season. It’s nice seeing the stories animated and voiced. Definitely had some notable voice actors on this episode.

The show does a great job of putting you in the shoes of a viltramite and if we were in a similar situation, many of us would understand the viltramite rationale.

To them, humans and other species are weak and primitive societies with disease, inequality, war and famine. A human's 80-year lifespan is insignificant to a virtual right who lives for thousands of years. My favorite line episode was "You touch them and they die", that's how humans talk about ants. The viltramites literally think they're doing these societies a favor by solving these problems and bringing them into the viltramite empire.

^^^Part Superman, Part Spiderman.

I can’t wait to see what happens when the Viltrumites check in on Mark’s Conquest (lol).

Glad for the midseason break gives me time to catch up.

Said I was gonna rewatch Season 1 prior to 2 and still haven't done IT.

Still need to watch Gen V too.

So many shows not enough time #FirstWorldProblems

The show does a great job of putting you in the shoes of a viltramite and if we were in a similar situation, many of us would understand the viltramite rationale.

To them, humans and other species are weak and primitive societies with disease, inequality, war and famine. A human's 80-year lifespan is insignificant to a virtual right who lives for thousands of years. My favorite line episode was "You touch them and they die", that's how humans talk about ants. The viltramites literally think they're doing these societies a favor by solving these problems and bringing them into the viltramite empire.

if i was a viltramite im going demon mode bruh :evil: anyone on earth who want the smoke gon get it

if i was a viltramite im going demon mode bruh :evil: anyone on earth who want the smoke gon get it

Why? What would be the point? It would be like a human beefing with an ant. Viltramites have Superman likabilities and live forever. What's the point in beefing with a species so beneath you?

Why? What would be the point? It would be like a human beefing with an ant. Viltramites have Superman likabilities and live forever. What's the point in beefing with a species so beneath you?

humans beef with ants and other species all the time. we build homes where animals live, then kill them if they're in our house and force them to move out.

no different then the viltirmites conquering other plants. they conquer, extract their resources then provide some technology to allow for more efficient production.

I need to see battle beast return and fight more people. he beat the dog crap out of mark last season.

Omni man smashing insects is a whole nother level of idgaf lol…. mans said “oh btw here is your brother’” i was rolling 🤣🤣🤣

This half season pause this is absolute nonsense. Yall stream, stream the damn show. Make us wait nearly 2 years and now we got to wait again?

When Battle Beast on was on his so called turf smashing his son's head in he ducked all the smoke and called the Guardians of the Globe tip line.

Frieza Force vibes.

Omni man smashing insects is a whole nother level of idgaf lol…. mans said “oh btw here is your brother’” i was rolling 🤣🤣🤣

This half season pause this is absolute nonsense. Yall stream, stream the damn show. Make us wait nearly 2 years and now we got to wait again?
I'm curious why it takes so long to produce the show? We had more Attack on Titan since then. The animation is good but the art is very generic. Is it the voice work? The skeleton of the story is already there due to Kirkman's graphic novel. It's mainly updating and modernizing it.
When Battle Beast on was on his so called turf smashing his son's head in he ducked all the smoke and called the Guardians of the Globe tip line.
Nolan is definitely a scumbag. Also the Battle Beast intro was so random. Can't wait to see him again.

My point wasn't about him being a scumbag that is what it is. :lol: He's a @#$&* who hid from someone stronger.

I think his intention was to test the strength and resolve of his son. He probably could've killed everyone in that room (with the exception of Battle Beast if his power levels are comparable to the graphic novel).

Back
Top Bottom