INVINCIBLE Official Series Thread - Amazon Prime - Season 2

Agreed too. A Nuclear bomb bout to drop on the city that will kill everyone and you mad that I cancelled our dinner plans.

Make it make sense.

just gonna binge it when it's all out.
Already gonna have to rewatch S1 anyways.

I know the gist of it, but definitely want to remember everyone's storylines/details

Dope! After this season is done I am jus gonna go ahead and read the graphic novels.

Bought the Kindle Compendiums by accident.

Took me a minute to get through them but overall enjoyable read.

Looking forward to the new season.

Dope! After this season is done I am jus gonna go ahead and read the graphic novels.
Not sure how long the Amazon run will be. But I’d recommend reading the graphic novels. Tonally the stories are close but slightly different. They make some modern changes to the story that help grow the story a bit. Plus it helps generate anticipation for the major villains which that trailer showed a few.

Plus aren’t only half of the episodes done for the season?

Not sure how long the Amazon run will be. But I’d recommend reading the graphic novels. Tonally the stories are close but slightly different. They make some modern changes to the story that help grow the story a bit. Plus it helps generate anticipation for the major villains which that trailer showed a few.

Plus aren’t only half of the episodes done for the season?
Yup, they are splitting this season into 2 parts. While part 2 will air next yr 🙄

But also Rob Kirkman would think 7 seasons would finish the show but he doesn’t know for sure.

If they're doing that, i'll just wait till each part is finished. Crazy how long this takes to make. Animation is probably not the steady income some actors thought it would be during the height of the pandemic.

If ya haven’t read the comic, Go. Angstrom Levi, Thrawn, Rex, Conquest, etc were great foils for Mark. There’s a DBZ/Anime like quality to the story/fights.

1697382306526.png

Viltrumites cersus Saiyains?

I don’t know enough about Dragon Ball lore to know if Toriyama combined the Monkey King with bits of Superman. But Kirkman definitely borrowed from Dragon Ball Z, Ultimate Spiderman, etc.

Wow. I need to pick up my reading. I remember when the comic was out and I was tryna collect every issue :lol: I’m like 75% done.

Then the damn prices started going up. I should probably get my rape issue CGCd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom