iOS 5 Update

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
still cant put newsstand in a damn folder 

any word on when an unlock is coming out for iOS 5? i'm still running 4.1 just because I don't want to lock myself out of my phone.

Make sure yall update your apps as well.  Alot of updates are being released and will continue to be released following this iOS.

So my computer broke and I was wondering if I just download itunes again will it be fine if i just plug in my iphone4 and try to update or no?

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

So my computer broke and I was wondering if I just download itunes again will it be fine if i just plug in my iphone4 and try to update or no?

Yeah it will back it up first and then update it. But make sure you back it up yourself just in case.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Itunes won't reconize my Iphone. Feelsbadmman. I'll try again later tonight.

THIS! Anybody else having the same problem?

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by DTruth07

try putting it in dfu mode before updating/restoring
Or check if you have the latest itunes

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

any word on when an unlock is coming out for iOS 5? i'm still running 4.1 just because I don't want to lock myself out of my phone.

4.1 has an unlock?

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Check your updates (if on a Mac).  I was having the same problem, but after a quick scan, I realized there was an update I didn't do.  Solved everything. 

sucks that you have to be "plugged" in to use wifi synching though. Hopefully a JB can bypass that if possible.

I hate my PC but I didn't wanna bog my MBP down with these files but I installed iTunes 10.5 and now its saying no update is available? 

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Is this worth updating or should i wait for a jailbreak first?

If you use a lot of cracked apps, and jailbroken apps, wait.  If you do not, and you want a lot better notifications, Wi-Fi sync, etc. update then.

In order to install iOS 5, you have to have iTunes 10.5.  Download HERE

Mac Users (on Lion), Click the Apple > Software update; 10.7.2 is out along with Lion Recovery (which is
pimp.gif
btw, had to use it on Monday)

screenshot20111012at211.png

Back
Top Bottom