iOS 5 Update

ok so i will avoid iOS5 like the plague
30t6p3b.gif

eh, download was quick for me, around 30min, when i installed it, some error pop up, but ended up fine ...up and running with iOS5, now i'm just messing around with it and see whats the hype about ...

Originally Posted by vick the quick

the iphone " " could not be restored. this device isnt eligible for the requested build . i keep getting that. what does that mean ? am i the only getting this error message ?

i guess im the only one on here with this problem ?

this %$+* is pretty cool, getting all my music back on here is taking a decade though
indifferent.gif

need a jailbreak ASAP, my homescreen looks so damn plain without all my customizing

Hmm. I actually had no problems in comparison to what I'm reading.

What is everyone's downstream speed? Mine is 24 Mbps.

I finished the 949 MB DL in 31 minutes.

PO

updated my phone, email didn't work for a while then out of no where it started working...pissed me off a little.

took a while to download, nothing special...can't put some of the new apps in folders such as the video and news stand...

quick question when i go into setting then mail, contacts etc. under contacts it says My Info: However it is listed as a contact (i.e.: Mom) how can i get my name as my info

Anyone not have the option in itunes to sync iphone over wifi. I've got ios5 already installed into my phone, been using it all day. Tried syncing through wifi and theres no option to do it. It's getting pretty annoying. Latest version of itunes is also installed, i'm running OS 10.5.8, still running leopard. Don't have snow leopard or lion. I have a feeling this is whats preventing me from using wi fi sync but don't know for sure. 

happy with ios 5, feels like a new phone

i will leave my ipad 2 at 4.3.3 jailbroken

when they get the untethered jailbreaks done, i will do the ipad and re-do my iphone 4...

very impressed with ios 5

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Anyone not have the option in itunes to sync iphone over wifi. I've got ios5 already installed into my phone, been using it all day. Tried syncing through wifi and theres no option to do it. It's getting pretty annoying. Latest version of itunes is also installed, any ideas?
Settings>General>iTunes Wi-Fi Sync.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Anyone not have the option in itunes to sync iphone over wifi. I've got ios5 already installed into my phone, been using it all day. Tried syncing through wifi and theres no option to do it. It's getting pretty annoying. Latest version of itunes is also installed, any ideas?
Found that earlier but its grayed out, doesn't let me tap the option.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Found that earlier but its grayed out, doesn't let me tap the option.
And you read the print saying your phone is connected to a power device and connected to wifi? Have you tried plugging in your phone to your charger and then try syncing? Works fine for me and have had since last week.

Back
Top Bottom