iPad Mini Thread vol. Every Inch an iPad

Done!

I just returned my iPad 3 to best buy...after 55 days of using it. Silver premier member got 60 days to return item. I still dont understand why apple release ipad 4th gen then the refurb price for iPad 3 is $379,thats really sucks for Ipad 3 owner..:smh:

Last edited:
I'm an Apple homer. I have macbook pro, a couple iphones, a couple ipods, an ipad 2, but the ipad mini is just not a home run. It is too pricey to compete with the Nexus 7 and the Kindle Fire. 

Owning the Galaxy Note and spending a lot of time with the iPad has made me feel like tablets are pointless.

"Phablets" > *

That iMac is copped ASAP though.

If you have an iPhone 5 + a Macbook i don't see any need for this toy.
But if you got money to blow...
Have both + iMac and copping a iPad in the near future. They all serve different purposes(at least for me.)

Laptop and desktop are both for work, phone is with me at all times, and the iPad for couch surfing but more importantly a reason for my wife/guests to stay off my computers.

Not a fan of the mini though, bought a kindle fire for my mother last year and its a bit too small for my taste. Might just pick up the iPad 3 now since everyone's selling.

I know they got the ipad 3 refurbished for $379 right now but there's gotta be an announcement dropping the price of them even further.  I mean what is apple going to do with all those 3s they got in stores as displays?  I was gonna cop but I think i'm gonna wait til Friday and see if they announce anything.  It's simple economics, when supply>demand, you lower prices to get back to equlibrium.

^it's already a $70 price drop from what the refurbs were selling for previously. they're not going to go down more.

Any one copping the lte version? I could cop it and jump on a share plan and lower my bill but I'd have to come out of pocket at least 90 bucks while my iPad 3 is pretty much gonna pay for the wifi mini minus taxes.

Just ordered the 16gb wifi in Black, was gonna do cellular but didnt feel like coming out of pocket. Good Night.

getting one for my daughter for christmas. that way she can stop killing my phone battery playing angry birds and netflix. i really don't see the need for one for myself since i have a computer and phone. plus she loves taking pics and videos.

Got the White 16GB AT&T w/RED smartcover.

Was gonna do WiFi but I'm going to use this A LOT during my commute.

got the white 16gb white wifi also 
glasses.gif

My white AT&T is to deliver 11/23 tho...

Gonna hold off on canceling.

I'm hearing white wifi is two weeks out. They must have had very limited ready for next week.

Returned my 3rd Gen 2 days ago... Just Pre-ordered Black 16 Wifi.

I also returned the Digital AV adapter with the Ipad 3, now i need to add $10 more to get the Lightning Digital AV adapter.:smh:

Quick question: Am I going to have a problem installing all my Ipad apps on the new ipad?.. THANKS!

was contemplating getting one for the girl, but i think the BEST bet is to WAIT for the next one which will surely have the upgraded chip and retina screen. this first model will be irrelevant by....April maybe?

Back
Top Bottom