iPhone 4 On T-Mobile......VOL How Is It?

and for da record if you got AIM, facebook chat is already included...you serious tried to use that are a chip against android? 
laugh.gif

#stantalk

and google maps >*

Netflix
Better Facebook
dont you UNDERSTAND that da android browser = 100% desktop experience?

we don't NEED a app to do things that da browser can already handle on it own.
laugh.gif

i can do facebook da say way it looks on a computer.

android got ooVoo which there's way more smuttz on then skype.

netflix & hulu i can stream off my browser...iphone fans don't understand that ya NEED apps because ur phone CANT do da heavy lifting on its browser...

dats not da case with android phone...EFF optimize for mobile, we can do da desktop page just fine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

lol. Its pointless to even debate this. PEOPLE ARE GONNA BUY WHAT THEY LIKE.

I've had an iPhone on t-mobile before. It was ok.....had (and have) an android powered phone and a blackberry. Android is winning big time IMO.

It's all about preference...so if people prefer to pay full price bills for half @%^ service, then hey.
I just dont get it. Why would someone realistically buy a phone on a platform that doesnt get supported like its rival competitor? It just doesnt make any logical sense. The average computer user probably use Facebook, Netflix, and Skype for the most part out of the daily web browsing. Android doesnt even have Skype or Netflix as of yet and its Facebook application has ALWAYS been behind the iPhone verison. Why would anyone claim android is better considering those facts? I understand and agree that Android devices consistently have better hardware than iOS products but software wise Android phones are just big ol paper weights compared to the iPhone. How do you have the majority of the market share but have the worse app selection? Clearly something isn't going right with the platform. The only reason Android has had success is because they just absorbed all the other old phone manufacturers companies who instead of creating their own os like how it used to be make their flagship products on the android platform. Not because Android is actually good or offers the user any real advantages just because there is no real alternative. Think about it what options do you really have when buying a smart phone. BlackBerry? Cmon the average user doesnt want that outdated trash. iPhone? you're carrier probably doesnt have it (you/you're carrier would probably sell your/their soul to get it though) WP 7? garbage or Android. I disregarded Symbain because well I havent seen anyone in "real life" even talk about Nokia since the 6600.
Android has Skype x is beta testing oovoo.
And the facebook is on par with the "iTouch" version.

And if you are more  than just a basic end user, then you can make your phone the way you want it. each OS  has their pros and cons just like anything but I'm sorry: other than the fact that iOS is one year older than Android (which gave apple time to develop deals with companies in order to build mainstream apps hence MORE apps than Android) , there's nothing incredible about iOS.

Spoiler [+]
 Ninjahood acknowledged my existence. I am excite. jk 
laugh.gif

Android does not have Skype Video calling which is what most people use.

Facebook is not the same as the iTouch. They JUST added push notifcations (only on 2.2+) and chat support.

I wouldnt say iPhone had more time to create developer relations. Lets take Netflix for example Netflix really hasnt been popular that long in terms of instant streaming (average person has probably known of it for tops a year) its the same amount of time they could of made the Android version. Android has a larger marketshare than iOS so why is it not getting the same support as iOS? Clearly there is a reason why for it. Just pay attention to the apps the major apps for the iPhone and compare them with the Android version. There is absolutely no consumer benefit for buying anything Android.

By buying an Android Product you are consenting the following:
You will NOT get OS updates on a real schedule
You may NOT even get the updated OS
Your phone may not even have the same app functionality compared to other phones on the platform

Knowing that above why would anyone buy an Android  Samsung product.
fixed. mostly all android phones are on 2.2 sans samsung phones.

im on a Nexus one, i can get gingerbread right now if i was thrist VIA xda, which give me da upperhead over any iphone...WE can choose what we wanna put on our phones..

da hell i look like letting Steve Jobs tellin me "whats good for my phone"
grin.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

we gonna have dual core 1080p mirroring this year....whats ur iphone 4 gonna finally gonna be able to do...flash?
laugh.gif

There is a big difference between REAL support for 2.3 and running a modded rom. Sorry you get no cool points you rely on some nerd on XDA, which voids your warrant, for your updates I get mine from the HQ. You still have yet to list your apps that can use your dual core processor. How Your Nexus One which came out a year ago cant even get the latest OS from Google when they came out with the Nexus S that has it? Dont you find that a bit *%%!!# up? Flash doesnt even come loaded on any apple products these days its html 5 or bust my dude. A ninja please how you look having an "open source" os but bragging about flash +%#%! open source community has no respect for flash at all. Talking about we can choose what we want on our phone like there is an alternative for android no you can choose to risk bricking your phone trying to get something that they should have GAVE you.

Tell me why most developers are developing for iOS not Android first? Why is that every time a new mobile app is announced it is always "oh yeah Android version coming after".

lol. Its pointless to even debate this. PEOPLE ARE GONNA BUY WHAT THEY LIKE.

I've had an iPhone on t-mobile before. It was ok.....had (and have) an android powered phone and a blackberry. Android is winning big time IMO.

It's all about preference...so if people prefer to pay full price bills for half @%^ service, then hey.
I just dont get it. Why would someone realistically buy a phone on a platform that doesnt get supported like its rival competitor? It just doesnt make any logical sense. The average computer user probably use Facebook, Netflix, and Skype for the most part out of the daily web browsing. Android doesnt even have Skype or Netflix as of yet and its Facebook application has ALWAYS been behind the iPhone verison. Why would anyone claim android is better considering those facts? I understand and agree that Android devices consistently have better hardware than iOS products but software wise Android phones are just big ol paper weights compared to the iPhone. How do you have the majority of the market share but have the worse app selection? Clearly something isn't going right with the platform. The only reason Android has had success is because they just absorbed all the other old phone manufacturers companies who instead of creating their own os like how it used to be make their flagship products on the android platform. Not because Android is actually good or offers the user any real advantages just because there is no real alternative. Think about it what options do you really have when buying a smart phone. BlackBerry? Cmon the average user doesnt want that outdated trash. iPhone? you're carrier probably doesnt have it (you/you're carrier would probably sell your/their soul to get it though) WP 7? garbage or Android. I disregarded Symbain because well I havent seen anyone in "real life" even talk about Nokia since the 6600.
Android has Skype x is beta testing oovoo.
And the facebook is on par with the "iTouch" version.

And if you are more  than just a basic end user, then you can make your phone the way you want it. each OS  has their pros and cons just like anything but I'm sorry: other than the fact that iOS is one year older than Android (which gave apple time to develop deals with companies in order to build mainstream apps hence MORE apps than Android) , there's nothing incredible about iOS.

Spoiler [+]
 Ninjahood acknowledged my existence. I am excite. jk 
laugh.gif

Android does not have Skype Video calling which is what most people use.

Facebook is not the same as the iTouch. They JUST added push notifcations (only on 2.2+) and chat support.

I wouldnt say iPhone had more time to create developer relations. Lets take Netflix for example Netflix really hasnt been popular that long in terms of instant streaming (average person has probably known of it for tops a year) its the same amount of time they could of made the Android version. Android has a larger marketshare than iOS so why is it not getting the same support as iOS? Clearly there is a reason why for it. Just pay attention to the apps the major apps for the iPhone and compare them with the Android version. There is absolutely no consumer benefit for buying anything Android.

By buying an Android Product you are consenting the following:
You will NOT get OS updates on a real schedule
You may NOT even get the updated OS
Your phone may not even have the same app functionality compared to other phones on the platform

Knowing that above why would anyone buy an Android  Samsung product.
fixed. mostly all android phones are on 2.2 sans samsung phones.

im on a Nexus one, i can get gingerbread right now if i was thrist VIA xda, which give me da upperhead over any iphone...WE can choose what we wanna put on our phones..

da hell i look like letting Steve Jobs tellin me "whats good for my phone"
grin.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

we gonna have dual core 1080p mirroring this year....whats ur iphone 4 gonna finally gonna be able to do...flash?
laugh.gif

There is a big difference between REAL support for 2.3 and running a modded rom. Sorry you get no cool points you rely on some nerd on XDA, which voids your warrant, for your updates I get mine from the HQ. You still have yet to list your apps that can use your dual core processor. How Your Nexus One which came out a year ago cant even get the latest OS from Google when they came out with the Nexus S that has it? Dont you find that a bit *%%!!# up? Flash doesnt even come loaded on any apple products these days its html 5 or bust my dude. A ninja please how you look having an "open source" os but bragging about flash +%#%! open source community has no respect for flash at all. Talking about we can choose what we want on our phone like there is an alternative for android no you can choose to risk bricking your phone trying to get something that they should have GAVE you.

Tell me why most developers are developing for iOS not Android first? Why is that every time a new mobile app is announced it is always "oh yeah Android version coming after".

and for da record if you got AIM, facebook chat is already included...you serious tried to use that are a chip against android? 
laugh.gif

#stantalk

and google maps >*

Netflix
Better Facebook

laugh.gif

netflix & hulu i can stream off my browser...iphone fans don't understand that ya NEED apps because ur phone CANT do da heavy lifting on its browser...

dats not da case with android phone...EFF optimize for mobile, we can do da desktop page just fine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You can not stream Netflix off your phone thats a damn lie since when is the MS silverlight on Android
indifferent.gif
. I checked the ooVoo site and they dont even support the entire Android platform. There again Fragmentation at its best. Dudes are really acting like Android is really winning. Come February you should already know what time it is.

laugh.gif

#stantalk

and google maps >*

Netflix
Better Facebook

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You can not stream Netflix off your phone thats a damn lie since when is the MS silverlight on Android
indifferent.gif
. I checked the ooVoo site and they dont even support the entire Android platform. There again Fragmentation at its best. Dudes are really acting like Android is really winning. Come February you should already know what time it is.

who cares who has an app first 
laugh.gif
...its who has it da best. 
pimp.gif

my phone is next in line to get gingerbread...and i'll let it come when it comes, i ain't needing it.

1080p mirroring means i can play w/e i have on my phone on a Television via hdmi output....things like a video i shot, or movie i wanna stream from da internet in HD...

something iphones can't even fathom doing.

i feel bad for anyone still on a iphone 4 once that motorola atrix 4g drops on AT&T
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

my phone is next in line to get gingerbread...and i'll let it come when it comes, i ain't needing it.

1080p mirroring means i can play w/e i have on my phone on a Television via hdmi output....things like a video i shot, or movie i wanna stream from da internet in HD...

i feel bad for anyone still on a iphone 4 once that motorola atrix 4g drops on AT&T
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Lol @ next in line you act like outside of android fanboys this kind of logic make sense. How would you feel if MS came out with Windows 8 and was like na all the PCs from 2010 got to wait to use it. Cmon that is the biggest BS excuse in the world. Yall arent even get most of the apps anyways. Tell me video output? *$@%! i got a HPTC what I need video output on my phone for. Have you even downloaded a real hd movie? at 1080p its almost 10 gigs you arent fitting no movies on your phone man stop lieing to yourself. And if you are it will be some compressed crap. Atrix isnt going to move any units at all. No one is checking for Android outside of the internet people only bought that crap because there was no iphone on their carrier be honest with yourself .

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Lol @ next in line you act like outside of android fanboys this kind of logic make sense. How would you feel if MS came out with Windows 8 and was like na all the PCs from 2010 got to wait to use it. Cmon that is the biggest BS excuse in the world. Yall arent even get most of the apps anyways. Tell me video output? *$@%! i got a HPTC what I need video output on my phone for. Have you even downloaded a real hd movie? at 1080p its almost 10 gigs you arent fitting no movies on your phone man stop lieing to yourself. And if you are it will be some compressed crap. Atrix isnt going to move any units at all. No one is checking for Android outside of the internet people only bought that crap because there was no iphone on their carrier be honest with yourself .

usainboltisfast wrote:
s0leFUNK wrote:
The App argument is very tired... There are far more "apps" than there are actual applications. App Store has about 300k apps, Android market has around 200k ( http://www.networkworld.c...e-app-store.html#slide11 ).

So the iPhone is better because it offers 30 different media players instead of Android's measly 20?
eyes.gif
ok..

As stated, it's all preference as both OSs most likely offer a solution for your needs..

I dont know about you OP, but Edge is NOT the business. You can kiss any type of streaming goodbye. Even your app downloads would take some time.. If you want an iPhone, go to AT&T or Verizon. If you want more affordable plans with more lenient data plans then come to T-Mobile and get an Android. Ignore all the fanboy talk going on in here..

No its better because it has

Netflix
Better Facebook
Dead Space
Rage HD
Tivo Controller
Comcast Xfinity Controller
TomTom
MotionX GPS

Thats why its apps are better. Not number wise but QUALITY wise. Also you can and XBMC and VLC for Jailbroken iphones.

FYI Netflix and Hulu Plus are coming to Android.. or.. You could get a Slingbox and watch+control your cable box.  Navigation on Google Maps works well.  Skype, Google Voice, whatever.. iPhone has better games..

Point is to stop acting like these features are exclusive to the iPhone.  The only thing Android devices are just as/will be capable of exactly the same..

usainboltisfast wrote:
s0leFUNK wrote:
The App argument is very tired... There are far more "apps" than there are actual applications. App Store has about 300k apps, Android market has around 200k ( http://www.networkworld.c...e-app-store.html#slide11 ).

So the iPhone is better because it offers 30 different media players instead of Android's measly 20?
eyes.gif
ok..

As stated, it's all preference as both OSs most likely offer a solution for your needs..

I dont know about you OP, but Edge is NOT the business. You can kiss any type of streaming goodbye. Even your app downloads would take some time.. If you want an iPhone, go to AT&T or Verizon. If you want more affordable plans with more lenient data plans then come to T-Mobile and get an Android. Ignore all the fanboy talk going on in here..

No its better because it has

Netflix
Better Facebook
Dead Space
Rage HD
Tivo Controller
Comcast Xfinity Controller
TomTom
MotionX GPS

Thats why its apps are better. Not number wise but QUALITY wise. Also you can and XBMC and VLC for Jailbroken iphones.

FYI Netflix and Hulu Plus are coming to Android.. or.. You could get a Slingbox and watch+control your cable box.  Navigation on Google Maps works well.  Skype, Google Voice, whatever.. iPhone has better games..

Point is to stop acting like these features are exclusive to the iPhone.  The only thing Android devices are just as/will be capable of exactly the same..

No one is checking for Android outside of the internet people only bought that crap because there was no iphone on their carrier be honest with yourself .

on_line.gif
usainboltisfast

=

u-mad1.jpg

laugh.gif

apple fan boys are so easy to deal with, stay talkin outta pocket.

No one is checking for Android outside of the internet people only bought that crap because there was no iphone on their carrier be honest with yourself .

on_line.gif
usainboltisfast

=

u-mad1.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

the android x ios debate reminds me of ps3 vs 360

more like Dreamcast vs PS2.

Point is to stop acting like these features are exclusive to the iPhone.  The only thing Android devices are just as/will be capable of exactly the same.
They are exclusive to the iPhone when they have been saying they are "coming soon" for at least a year. You guys are missing the big picture, why should I have to go out my way and look for an alternative when iOS has the real thing. No work around needed people take the iOS platform serious. iPad are already in place in many fortune 500 companys, many businesses are switching from BB to iPhone. iPhone has already took over ATT just wait and see what happens to Verizon who was supposed to be the big droid carrier. Look how quick they sold their souls to Steve Jobs. Bet you wouldnt see such a big announcement for any Droid phone. A new droid phone is announced its just business as usually a Verizon version of a 7 month old phone is announced the world goes bananas.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

the android x ios debate reminds me of ps3 vs 360

more like Dreamcast vs PS2.

Point is to stop acting like these features are exclusive to the iPhone.  The only thing Android devices are just as/will be capable of exactly the same.
They are exclusive to the iPhone when they have been saying they are "coming soon" for at least a year. You guys are missing the big picture, why should I have to go out my way and look for an alternative when iOS has the real thing. No work around needed people take the iOS platform serious. iPad are already in place in many fortune 500 companys, many businesses are switching from BB to iPhone. iPhone has already took over ATT just wait and see what happens to Verizon who was supposed to be the big droid carrier. Look how quick they sold their souls to Steve Jobs. Bet you wouldnt see such a big announcement for any Droid phone. A new droid phone is announced its just business as usually a Verizon version of a 7 month old phone is announced the world goes bananas.

on_line.gif
usainboltisfast

=

u-mad1.jpg

laugh.gif

Put some bread on the line if you really believe in it. Guarantee you Verizon iPhone 4 outsells any Droid phone on Verizon within a month.

on_line.gif
usainboltisfast

=

u-mad1.jpg

laugh.gif

Put some bread on the line if you really believe in it. Guarantee you Verizon iPhone 4 outsells any Droid phone on Verizon within a month.

and that means what? 
laugh.gif
you forgot android is backslappin IOS with overall marketshare?

a army of android super phones >> 1 iphone

at this rate hardware makers are sharpenin swords trying to outdo eachother with da android OS HTC, samsung, motorola, etc.

ya still rockin wit 3.5 inch screens to?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

my next phone is 4.3 inches and up.
pimp.gif

and that means what? 
laugh.gif

at this rate hardware makers are sharpenin swords trying to outdo eachother with da android OS HTC, samsung, motorola, etc.

laugh.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

and that means what? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
Your so delusional from the truth. There is no Android phone that can outsell the iPhone. Once the Verizon iPhone drops it will be the best selling Verizon Phone of all time I have no doubt about it. Look what it has done to AT&T. The iPhone users will be growing exponentially this year with a CDMA iPhone. This will affect things big GLOBALLY. If the iPhone can amass 16 millions users in a quarter on 1 Carrier imagine what it will do on another carrier. Verizon is pushing the iPhone more than any Droid right now they know why. I guarantee you now Sprint or T-Mobile would give up EVERY Droid Phone for the iPhone.

If the OS was that good then explain why no one is developing for it. Trust me after this year you will see Apple taking the market share this is a total game changer by adding a CDMA version.

and that means what? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
Your so delusional from the truth. There is no Android phone that can outsell the iPhone. Once the Verizon iPhone drops it will be the best selling Verizon Phone of all time I have no doubt about it. Look what it has done to AT&T. The iPhone users will be growing exponentially this year with a CDMA iPhone. This will affect things big GLOBALLY. If the iPhone can amass 16 millions users in a quarter on 1 Carrier imagine what it will do on another carrier. Verizon is pushing the iPhone more than any Droid right now they know why. I guarantee you now Sprint or T-Mobile would give up EVERY Droid Phone for the iPhone.

If the OS was that good then explain why no one is developing for it. Trust me after this year you will see Apple taking the market share this is a total game changer by adding a CDMA version.

and that means what? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
Your so delusional from the truth. There is no Android phone that can outsell the iPhone. Once the Verizon iPhone drops it will be the best selling Verizon Phone of all time I have no doubt about it. Look what it has done to AT&T. The iPhone users will be growing exponentially this year with a CDMA iPhone. This will affect things big GLOBALLY.
CDMA & globally?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

what part of army of super phones > iphone...it doesn't matter if you outsell 1 of em...you can't beat ALL
laugh.gif

and that means what? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
Your so delusional from the truth. There is no Android phone that can outsell the iPhone. Once the Verizon iPhone drops it will be the best selling Verizon Phone of all time I have no doubt about it. Look what it has done to AT&T. The iPhone users will be growing exponentially this year with a CDMA iPhone. This will affect things big GLOBALLY.
CDMA & globally?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

what part of army of super phones > iphone...it doesn't matter if you outsell 1 of em...you can't beat ALL
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom