iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

2758355907_ccdbb611c7_o.jpg

smokin.gif

How you do that there?

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

so what is the theme called on page 113 with the huf undftd jordan logos called i cant find it on customize?

I made that a while ago on the first gen iPhones...

For the people asking about how much it cost for a month of usage: my bill is just over 90.00 a month. I have the 39.99 talk plan (450 anytime, 5000 nights,and unlimted weekends), unlimited text and unlimited data. I never go over on minutes because 90% of the people I talk to have Cingular and mobile to mobiledoes not go againts your minutes. My bill is the same amount when I had my Ipaq.

Yo, y'all need to get the palringo app. They updated it and you can even send voice clips and pictures over IM. Plus make chats that anyone using palringocan use, as well as make your own chat rooms (NT iPhone user chat?)

Since I'm using a AT&T sim now can I just update to 2.0.1 when I connect the phone to iTunes and the box comes up telling ne about the new version andthen after thats done winpwn to unlock/jailbreak? Or is there another way I have to do it since I'm on 1.1.4

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Since I'm using a AT&T sim now can I just update to 2.0.1 when I connect the phone to iTunes and the box comes up telling ne about the new version and then after thats done winpwn to unlock/jailbreak? Or is there another way I have to do it since I'm on 1.1.4

Anybody?

Since I'm using a AT&T sim now can I just update to 2.0.1 when I connect the phone to iTunes and the box comes up telling ne about the new version and then after thats done winpwn to unlock/jailbreak? Or is there another way I have to do it since I'm on 1.1.4

Anybody?

yes, update your phone through itunes then winpwn it.

hey for the OG iPhone, how long does the battery last before i have to replace it? I'm just wondering on when i should get the extended warranty fromapple.

Originally Posted by deezxnutz

Anybody?

Are there any other options besides winpwn? Like a one click do it all type program for the new version?

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

It's 75 with all cheapest stuff. Then tax I'm not sure what it's at but probably 90. You get student discount though if you go to a uni.
Care to explain how i can get that discount? Is the discount for plans or just in purchasing the iPhone. I go to a university. PO

Originally Posted by deezxnutz

Anybody?

Are there any other options besides winpwn? Like a one click do it all type program for the new version?

Nope. winpwn is the only option. It's not that bad, peep YouTube.

actually, i've been using edge because whenever i make or take calls on 3g, it'll drop after a few minutes or i'll experience a lot of feedback.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?

I want to unlock my iPhone 3G and I have a Mac. I am suppose to use PwnageTool 2.0.2 correct? Before I do this, is there anyway I can backup my iPhone so if Imess up I can restore it to that setting? If you unlock it, does it get rid of the warranty? Thanks!

iight...Well..I looked on MMI..and searched all over...and still can't figure it out..can someone tell me how to winpwn my iPhone3G/2.0.1? or at least linkme to a guide or something...

are you trying to jailbreak your phone with 1.1.4 or jailbreak it with 2.0.1?
if you want to keep it at 1.1.4 and jailbreak it you have to get the olderversion of itunes and downgrade from the restore screen
this guy can tell you everything if thats your situation video is kinda low in volume and blurry but it works

hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom