iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

For the THIRD TIME ill ask this question.
I lost my app store is there a way to get it back?
i have a jailbroken iphone..
thanks

restore your phone, re-jailbreak it.

only tin i can think of. you cant download the app store, you can only get it with the update. so just restore your phone to 2.0 (not 2.0.1)

and jailbreak ist again and app store will be there

What I have : 1.1.4 unlocked+jailbroken OG iphone.
What I want: 2.0 unlocked+jailbroken OG iphone

Question:

Has anything been released to do this?

my pandora thingy trippin. I tap on it and then it just bounces back to the homescreen, what can I do? This +%%% annoying me.

So, i'm in H&M today...and while i'm trying on a Shirt...what do I find?

A 16GB Iphone (OG...I assume). What do I do with this thing? I have T-Mobile. Is that a way to unlock it on my own?

I honestly might not keep it, though. Thinking about tracking down and getting it back to them but still there's that small part of me that wants to keepit. How often does an Iphone just fall into your hands?

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Question:

winpwn

instead of installer, you'll have cydia.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Question:

winpwn

instead of installer, you'll have cydia.

1. Will installer be coming out in the future?
2. How is Cydia compared to installer?

Originally Posted by georgehimself

How much is your guys' monthly bill and do you think it is worth it?

nerd.gif

Thinking about picking up one today & was wondering what the total came up to in the store for the 8GB??

im having a problem with my email it doesnt get mail it just says checking for mail and it stays like that i have to turn it off and turn it back on also wheni get texts it doesnt ring all the time.. anyone else having this problem??

why is it that i can only get a good wi fi connection at home, but when i'm at work or any other location i can't access the internet and itunes musicstore?

Originally Posted by E z G z E

why is it that i can only get a good wi fi connection at home, but when i'm at work or any other location i can't access the internet and itunes music store?

Have you checked to make sure that you're connected to those other networks?

Settings > Wi-Fi

You'll see the list of available networks under "Choose a Network...". You'll see the signal strength of each network and whether or notit's locked.

how much would it cost me to get the 3g if i have the 2.0

Eh?

2.0 refers to the operating system so both iPhone and iPhone 3G owners can have 2.0. Are you referring to the cost of the device (iPhone vs 3G iPhone), thecost of upgrading (iPhone to 3G iPhone), or the cost of the date plan required with at&t service on the 3G iPhone ($30 for unlimited use)?

Regarding the found 16 GB iPhone (you should return it), please don't make this into a selling thread by making requests or discussing it with LESGodSonC0on the forum. Thanks.

NT, I have a serious problem with the recepetion and the drop calls with this damn thing. Does anyone know where the Antenna is on this phone. Becauseapparently I'm losing alot of calls...and everytime I take it out of the case I have to call up someone like 3 times after a bunch of "Callfailed...Call Again" pop ups.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

NT, I have a serious problem with the recepetion and the drop calls with this damn thing. Does anyone know where the Antenna is on this phone. Because apparently I'm losing alot of calls...and everytime I take it out of the case I have to call up someone like 3 times after a bunch of "Call failed...Call Again" pop ups.
I went through the same thing and that is one of the many reasons why I ended up selling my 3G and going back to my Curve. Not much you can do about itreally except maybe try to get Apple to swap it out and see if that works.

I'm starting to think the thick leather case that I'm using has alot to do with it. I could be wrong.

Can the 2.0.1 firmware be jailbroken? If not where can I d/l the 2.0 firmware so I can upgrade to that and jailbreak that? I kinda want to do it tonight.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by TheRav4

NT, I have a serious problem with the recepetion and the drop calls with this damn thing. Does anyone know where the Antenna is on this phone. Because apparently I'm losing alot of calls...and everytime I take it out of the case I have to call up someone like 3 times after a bunch of "Call failed...Call Again" pop ups.
I went through the same thing and that is one of the many reasons why I ended up selling my 3G and going back to my Curve. Not much you can do about it really except maybe try to get Apple to swap it out and see if that works.

WOW I thought I was the only one...and I'm in NYC if that matters any. I mean I love this friggin phone...but it gets kind of annoying to try and makea call and wait 10 secs only to look and its toggling between E and 3G, and I can't make any calls until it settles on one.

Back
Top Bottom