Here are some screens of my current setup...2.0.1 pwned/jail/unlocked

runnin' deep theme

w9cxzq.png
969lwy.png
1t1vm9.png
Got this leather backing on my iPhone, makes it look
pimp.gif
imatiiblack1km0.jpg
What is that app in the 3rd row 9th icon across. Is it the scale application if so how do I get it? How do I make my 3g 16gb look like that. It isstock right now with nothing done to it yet.

cilck on the "x" in the music window (where the title of the song and the seek bar is usually displayed) and that should stop the back up andcontinue the sync

blah!

Originally Posted by rlee926

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Here are some screens of my current setup...2.0.1 pwned/jail/unlocked

runnin' deep theme

w9cxzq.png
969lwy.png
1t1vm9.png
Got this leather backing on my iPhone, makes it look
pimp.gif
imatiiblack1km0.jpg
What is that app in the 3rd row 9th icon across. Is it the scale application if so how do I get it? How do I make my 3g 16gb look like that. It is stock right now with nothing done to it yet.

I need to know also please....What are good sites to download themes? I found a couple but I cant firgure out how to download them to my iphone
ohwell.gif
.....it was soo much easier with my blackberry, any help wouldappreciated...thanx

That icon is just a app called Units...its for converting stuff like celsius to farenheit, liters to gallons, etc...useful

And as for themes...you need to first jailbreak your phone, follow the guide I posted a few pages back.

Then you need to go into Cydia, download and install Winterboard or Customize from your phone.

Winterboard is an app that allows you to apply and manage themes and other effects on your iPhone.

Once you have winterboard installed, go back into Cydia on your iPhone and you can search for themes and mods in Cydia and you download and install themthrough Cydia.

Once they are installed go into Winterboard app on your Springboard (home screen) and select the theme you installed.

You don't visit any websites, you don't use your computer, you don't need to transfer them from your computer, it's all on your iPhone viaJailbreak, Cydia and Winterboard.

BTW for Canadian iPhone users there is a way to get US app store apps...just create a US Apple ID and use that to log into iTunes/iPhone app store.

I've updated my iPhone now with 4 pages of apps, included Pandora, AOL Radio, eBay, Google, Paypal, MySpace which were lacking (at the time I looked) forthe Canadian app store.

even after reseting the phone my aim,myspace,etc apps wont work and for some off reason my mailbox stays thinking i have 2 newemails even when i dont
indifferent.gif

to all my 1st gen iphone head who "upgraded" to the 3g: do any of you guys miss the 1st gen casing? i felt like the 1st gen casing was perfect andwhile i love the faster speeds and gps (used a lot) i really miss the original case of the iphone. it just feels so right and a lot sturdier than the plastic3g casing. i really hope apple can come up w/ something that feels more substantial

blah!

Iphone 3g was stolen last night question. If the person tries to get it activated at att and or apple will they stop him? its reported stolen so the imei souldbe blocked right or am i just to use to how sprint run things?

Iphone 3g was stolen last night question. If the person tries to get it activated at att and or apple will they stop him? its reported stolen so the imei souldbe blocked right or am i just to use to how sprint run things?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

what happened?

i get home from smashing a myspace breezy and my room mate got some coworkers over cause their power is out cause of the storm. one of our homeboys is heretoo so i ask wheres my roomate. he tells me my romate popped two xzanex (sp) and he fell asleep. i put my iphone 3g on the kitchen counter while i went andwashed up i come out everyone is gone including my iphone. me and my roomate went over everything he doesnt really know the dude that i think took it no doeshe know his number. It dosent make any sense cause we're suppose t ohave a part tonight and the dude that i think took it bought like a liter of achol thatthey was drinking last night and they was like we'll leave it here and finish it off tonight at the party so he has to come back here why would he set himself up? we went to my room mate's job to see if dude was there he wasnt. im more so pissed that if i want a new one i'll have to pay full price ididnt buy it in the first place so i aint feeling paying full price. i also feel bad cause i kinda have to hold my room mate responsible for bringing randompeople in the crib and i got, got.
frown.gif

Still need help: is it possible for me to unlock my 1st gen iphone, take it to the UK, get a UK SIM card and use it there on their servers?

I'm moving to London on Monday.

Once you unlock it yes, find a GSM carrier in the UK, buy a simcard, activate a plan or prepaid, put it in your phone and go.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Still need help: is it possible for me to unlock my 1st gen iphone, take it to the UK, get a UK SIM card and use it there on their servers?

yes

Yeah you can call AT&T and shut it off....

if anybody ever steal my joint they gonna have to get past the security code that i put in everytime i go on the phone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Yeah you can call AT&T and shut it off....

if anybody ever steal my joint they gonna have to get past the security code that i put in everytime i go on the phone
laugh.gif

my room mate got dudes number he's denying it
mad.gif
i've only had thedamn phone a week.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

^ that why you dont set your %%@% down and leave the room if anything beat the dudes #*$

i was in my own house man im furious. we trying to confim if he's coming over tonight he needs to either cough up an iPhone 3g or the money to buy anotherone at full retail price and im not playing.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

yes

Once you unlock it yes, find a GSM carrier in the UK, buy a simcard, activate a plan or prepaid, put it in your phone and go.

Is this safe to do (don't want to brick it when the iPhone software updates)? Should I do this here or in the UK? Which program should I use? Thanks a ton in advance guys.

ok ill ask here...

i just picked up a 16g and wanna get a new email account for it, i currently using a hotmail acc which does not offer pop3 whatever which i cant get emailthrough my iphone

now im ready for a new email account and just what u guys using? did a lil research and most ppl suggest gmail i dont have a problem with, just gotta change myemail on things

another thing is that im getting a mbp soon as the next update comes, and wondering if anyone knows if it comes w/ a .mac account (for free? and if so do ineed to pay yearly?)

so what would u guys suggest for a good POP email account?

^ use gmail ive used it for a while and never had a problem, .mac accounts dont come free but you do get a free 30 day trial, i believe its $99 a year forone(correct me if im wrong)

Back
Top Bottom