iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Slaptastic wrote:

I don't know if I'm late or not, but I just found out I can save pics from the Internet on my iPhone. Just click on a picture and hold it for a few
seconds, then the box will pop up, then click save.
On what version?
2.0.2, the picture goes straight to the camera roll

I just tried it on mine, and it worked. I have 2.0.1 BTW...

alright, so mabe it works on regular 2.0.0 too?

I think that's worked on every version of the iPhone since release.

someone correct me if im wrong.

You can unlock and jailbreak Iphone 3g's now...

They going for over a G on Ebay....
sick.gif

how you unlock them im getting my 3g today and ill unlock it and sell it. im selling it anyway but id like to get the price a lil higher

either way pay 200 sell for 6 great deal

ii2icky...in my tutorial post I used those methods to unlock, jailbreak and pwn a handful of iPhones with no problem.

Personally I went from 1.1.4 striaght to 2.0.1 using the methods I posted.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

ii2icky...in my tutorial post I used those methods to unlock, jailbreak and pwn a handful of iPhones with no problem.

so mine was unlock/jailbroken w/ the ziphone program, and it'll work right??

thanks in advance

just got mine....... the 3G in my area is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
4 bars at all time, i dont see how anybody can hate on this phone. The only things thats gets at me isthe sync process its extremely slow, but besides that everything else is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

96vk8j.jpg

2uy6ct1.jpg

Just quickpwned with 2.0.2...everything is running better/smoother than ever..

Do you have a PC or Mac? I found out how to do it for a PC, but can't find it for a Mac??

quickpwn is only for pc so far, wait for the dev team to release a new version of pwnagetool. im waiting on winpwn.

Originally Posted by ii2cky

Originally Posted by soulize dp

so mine was unlock/jailbroken w/ the ziphone program, and it'll work right??

thanks in advance
Yes it will. When I was on 1.1.4 I used ziphone also and now I'm on 2.0.1 and I used winpwn. I'll see if I can find the video that helpedme.

Edit: Found the video, it'll walk you through every step and has everything you'll need to update.
You Can ThankMe Later.

Does anyone know if I can delete the extra copies of apps stored in my computer? Ex. AIM AIM1 AIM2 AIM3 AIM3 etc.
Thanks.

ok ummm when i connect my iphone to my itune it says something is wrong with the sim card.....help anyone?

I just got my 3G. 16 GB
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Are there any cool customization things that I need to know cause I've just been cruising the internet. I also wanna know if there's a way Ican watch movies from websites and stuff. I love this phone so far, but no insurance.
indifferent.gif
I might have to return it.

Ok, I asked this question on the previous page but didn't get an answer. I'm using version 2.0.2 and it won't save any of my passwords when I useSafari. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? For example, I'll go to Niketalk and put my login and it's cool, but then when I click on a thread it'll log meout. HELP?!?!

anyone elses phone take FOREVER sync???...it takes forever to synce the contacts and my calendar (and i dont have anything on the calendar!!!). it literallytakes 20 plus mins to sync, anyone have advice???

a no contract iphone will be available (i would guess by sept) but for $600 and $700 respectively.

as far as a slow sync, it's probably because it backs up your phone every time. if you just want to add content and don't need the back up, cancel theback up in itunes after it starts

blah!

^^^ i dont understand how to sync w/o backing up. if i click on the "x" (to the right of the word sync on itunes) it completely stops the sync, andnone of my new music is added

Back
Top Bottom