iPhone: Post everything here

Edit: My new set up (just changed it again)

photo1tb2.jpg
photo2ml0.jpg
photo3jd8.jpg

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

How do you get to your ipod?

i have an 80gb iPod.. and there arent any videos on here right now.. once there are I guess I'll add that back in
smile.gif

i've already gone through 3 different phone cases for my iphone....none of them really seem to "protect" my phone...and the leather hip case igot just tore apart at the clip

Can someone help me out? I bought an unlocked iphone for use with t-mobile...if I plug my phone into to itunes to transfer music, will itunes automaticallyupdate my firmware and relock the phone?

Originally Posted by cristobal

Can someone help me out? I bought an unlocked iphone for use with t-mobile...if I plug my phone into to itunes to transfer music, will itunes automatically update my firmware and relock the phone?
No, you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by JDocs

jumpman - if you know who took it get the goon squad out and get it back
nerd.gif
//b_o townboiz - go to youtube and search it, there are many step by step guides. thats how i did it
smile.gif
I have no idea, I was drunk and I was at a hotel there were mad people in there. I left it on the desk in one of the bedrooms, and we I woke uphung over it was no where to be found.

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

i've already gone through 3 different phone cases for my iphone....none of them really seem to "protect" my phone...and the leather hip case i got just tore apart at the clip

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

i've already gone through 3 different phone cases for my iphone....none of them really seem to "protect" my phone...and the leather hip case i got just tore apart at the clip

^3 cases and 4 posts!
i had the incase slider but swtiched to the invisible shield case. both seem to work great

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by cristobal

Can someone help me out? I bought an unlocked iphone for use with t-mobile...if I plug my phone into to itunes to transfer music, will itunes automatically update my firmware and relock the phone?
No, you'll be fine.
Thanks man

My iphone is in "recovery mode." The problem is i cant get it out of this state. When I try to restore/update in itunes an error box appears tellingme "this iphone cannot be restored." Has anyone else had this problem, if so how did you fix it....I hope I'm not stuck wit a real expensivepaper weight.

Alongside the other announcements, Apple announced that the iPhone 2.1 firmware will be released this Friday as a free update. The muchanticipated version upgrade will address many of the issues that have been plaguing iPhone users. Changes include:

- Significantly better battery life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Fewer call drops
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Bug fixes
- Faster backups to iTunes
pimp.gif

- No App crashes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The iPhone 2.1 firmware will presumably support the same Genius playlist features described in the new iPod Touches. (Nike+iPod support will be unlikely withouta hardware add-on since it uses specialized hardware to communicate with the transmitter.)

No mention of background push notifications were made, however, which were originally planned for a September release.
mad.gif
mad.gif

thanks lou... i took the 3g back... damn thing was leaking light all on the left side of the screen. went back to the OG for now... still loving it.

got that new game spore origins... its pretty ill! i'm having fun... i took a pic of me from my photos on the phone, and now im a spore underwater, eatingsquid and what not! lol

btw, that is not ichat... its SMS. there is a theme installed on the phone that gives me mac os icons instead... didnt mean to fool ya!
tongue.gif

are the apps supposed to drain the battery fast. i installed spore on my iphone and 20 mins later it was almost dead

Back
Top Bottom