iPhone: Post everything here

This thread is crazy...I really want an iPhone(have a blackjack 2) but my upgrade isnt untilAugust
frown.gif
...and I cant see dropping atleast $400 for an early upgrade..is there any other way to getone?

^ buy a first generation, unlocked or not (i can help you with the process) i just sold my sisters iphone first generation for 340 since she just recently gotthe 3g. Im waiting on what the 2.1 firmware has to offer besides whats already listed. Been unlocking since 1.1.2 never turn back to original firmware. I dogive props to those who customize the **** out of their iphone, i just like mine with my name carrier, some color modifications and cracked IPA apps.Nevertheless bring on the 32 gb please by dec <- contract finally ends.

^ when you unlock/jailbreak your iphone. the apps in the appstore are all IPA format. I go online and search for cracked IPA files all the time. If it was hardway, i would have paid hundreds of dollars in apps but because people crack it and convert it to IPA, im always please to get the newest games for absolutenothing.

In other words, its just a file format for the applications on the appstore.

So once you find them how do you add them to your phone? It sounds like you're going around having to use cydia.

^^ like $400-$500
nerd.gif

So once you find them how do you add them to your phone? It sounds like you're going around having to use cydia.

I think he is downloading them and then uploading them with FTP..

yeah its pretty complicated, but once you do it, its the same procedure for 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2
it involves SSH into your iphone and replacing some files, setting permissions, and creating two folders. but after all of it, you just download the crackedIPA files and drag them into itunes. Then sync, its that easy.

hey kingpiff... pandora is excellent, you should def. add it to your phone. it is exactly like the website, all you need is an account on pandora.

1 question. I've done the math and everything but what does your guys cell phone bill come out like.

Id Get 450 minutes, Internet Plan, and unlimited text.

So it'd be 39.99+30+20= 89.99 hows that after tax for yall

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

1 question. I've done the math and everything but what does your guys cell phone bill come out like.

Id Get 450 minutes, Internet Plan, and unlimited text.

So it'd be 39.99+30+20= 89.99 hows that after tax for yall
I HAVE UNLIMITED MINUTES AND TEXTS AND OF COURSE DATA MY BILL IS 158 OR 159 A MONTH AFTER TAXES AND FEES

I TAKE THAT THANKS AND THEM SMOKING EMOTICONS BACK THEY SHOW UP IN ITUNES BUT AINT INSTALLING ON THE PHONE

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

I TAKE THAT THANKS AND THEM SMOKING EMOTICONS BACK THEY SHOW UP IN ITUNES BUT AINT INSTALLING ON THE PHONE
retro23phan wrote:
yeah its pretty complicated, but once you do it, its the same procedure for 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2
it involves SSH into your iphone and replacing some files, setting permissions, and creating two folders. but after all of it, you just download the cracked IPA files and drag them into itunes. Then sync, its that easy.

Originally Posted by AAclaire420

my at&t bill is 99 a month unlimited everything plus 15 bucks or whatever for the unlimited iphone data plan

how did you manage that fam?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by AAclaire420

my at&t bill is 99 a month unlimited everything plus 15 bucks or whatever for the unlimited iphone data plan

how did you manage that fam?
AT&T has a unlimited minute package for $99 and it's $30 for the data plan and $15 if you want unlimited texting.

where the heck does the sim card go ?

and what is a fair price to sell an unlocked first-gen 8gb iphone for ?

^ There's a lil hole on the top next to the headphone jack, you're gonna need a safety pin to put in that hole to pop out the slot for the sim to goin.

So Im taking a number 2, then when I get done, my case comes off from my shorts (with iphone inside) and falls in the toilet
sick.gif
frown.gif
... Right now, it is dryingwith silica packs all around it, and I am going to put it in a bowl of non-cooked rice when I get off from work and leave it like that over night (or how longshould I leave it?). Any way I can get a replacement? How much would it cost (if any)? At first what I was planning to say was that I installed (insert randomapp from store) and my phone crashed, and doesn't work anymore. Would that help?

What were the good sites for ringtones again? Mainly instrumentals.... or can we still make them in itunes?

... you seriously just quoted all of that to say 4 words ?!?!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

but you should consider jailbreaking (after the new firmware is out).. it unleashes the true possibilities of the iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom