iPhone: Post everything here

i have sprint but want an unlocked iphone...any tips or suggestions? also how would i transfer my account to the unlocked iphone since theres no sim card? alsohow do u unlock the phone? thanks if somebody can shed some light for me

is there a fix so that you're able to search/view youtube vids with T'zones?
I typed epc.tmobile.com and the rest of the internet seems to be working right, but so far I'm only able to view bookmarked youtube vids and mxtube works

I'm on 2.1 and unlocked w/Quickpwn, btw

edit: on wifi everything works perfectly, just have this problem on edge/t'zones

^^ There might be an SNES emulator out there somewhere.. other than that I don't think so.

I'm looking to sell my 16gb 3G iPhone but I want to unlock it first. I have the 2.1 software on the phone so is it possible?

Yes. http://www.quickpwn.com

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF YOU CAN SYNC SELECTED APPS FROM YOUR ITUNES WITHOUT HAVING TO SYNC ALL THE APPS ?

Originally Posted by jefffort5

now is there anyway to change the ringtones for the text messages...
All 3 of these programs claim to do it, but I haven't successfully done it.

Kate (heard it was buggy)
Customize (mine shuts off when it starts up)
ToneFXs (cant seem to find out how to insert a custom SMS tone)

Originally Posted by JDocs

^^ There might be an SNES emulator out there somewhere.. other than that I don't think so.

I'm looking to sell my 16gb 3G iPhone but I want to unlock it first. I have the 2.1 software on the phone so is it possible?

Yes. http://www.quickpwn.comhttp://www.quickpwn.com

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF YOU CAN SYNC SELECTED APPS FROM YOUR ITUNES WITHOUT HAVING TO SYNC ALL THE APPS ?
Make sure you un-check the apps you don't want to sync

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I seen someone with Street Fighter II Turbo on their Tilt in the WDYWT thread, is this available on the iphone?
i counter the street fighter with raise you my POKEMON
10d15b467818aaa040d547dd76b1fc5cca03443.png

2ec351a74aa475861928a83ca005afb7f443068.png

0bf25584f17951b4a2ba76a14f208270e6a6e1b.png

ALL of my apps keep crashing im on 2.1 unjailbrken....i've tried resetting the settings and no dice
anything else i can do?

So is it possible to upgrade from winpwn 2.5 to winpwn 3.0 because I want to jailbreak my iphone soon? Also, since I've synced my stuff to my iphonebefore, all of my data should already be backed up in itunes, right? annd once I do jailbreak it, where do I get all the nice apps and wallpapers and stuff?

damn pokemon on iphone is serious business

and the new updates are stupid, they arent really fixing anything, keyboard still lags, i dotn even use gps so this doesnt even help me.
im waiting for a fixed keyboard speed

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by jefffort5

now is there anyway to change the ringtones for the text messages...
All 3 of these programs claim to do it, but I haven't successfully done it.

Kate (heard it was buggy)
Customize (mine shuts off when it starts up)
ToneFXs (cant seem to find out how to insert a custom SMS tone)

ahhhh that sucks....

Originally Posted by retro23phan

I seen someone with Street Fighter II Turbo on their Tilt in the WDYWT thread, is this available on the iphone?

That's on an iPhone ? if so..TEACH ME!
Make sure you un-check the apps you don't want to sync
But then it deletes them.
nerd.gif
Or so it says..................?

Pokemon?! %#@+ man, where? I Heath Ledger Red, Blue and Gold back on my gameboy color days,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

IHB, you have T-mobile w/T'zones? how is your youtube working (no wifi)?
Yup, I do, but no it doesn't,
tired.gif

FOR SNES, GAMEBOY, and GPSPHONE

ok guys i just took the time to make this file so i hope it works for everyone with 2.0+
read it carefully and please follow it thoroughly
i do not take all the credit for i downloaded it from different places but i did construct it all together as one for my fellow niketalkers.
here it goes:
http://rapidshare.com/fil...ne_game_consoles.rar.html

P.S. i can not share ROMs because it is illegal, but im sure if you look in the right places you will be able to find it. I just wish some of my pokemon gameswere in English. Oh yeah SNES is the best iphone game console out there. But it looks like PSX just owned it <- you can find that on cydia

So is the Street Fighter fir the iphone the 1st picture or the 2nd?

both are, but street fighter 2 turbo is the first one like the O.G.
E-HONDA for the win

FOR SNES, GAMEBOY, and GPSPHONE

ok guys i just took the time to make this file so i hope it works for everyone with 2.0+
read it carefully and please follow it thoroughly
i do not take all the credit for i downloaded it from different places but i did construct it all together as one for my fellow niketalkers.
here it goes:
http://rapidshare.com/files/148590572/iphone_game_consoles.rar.htmlhttp://rapidshare.com/fil...ne_game_consoles.rar.html

P.S. i can not share ROMs because it is illegal, but im sure if you look in the right places you will be able to find it. I just wish some of my pokemon games were in English. Oh yeah SNES is the best iphone game console out there. But it looks like PSX just owned it <- you can find that on cydia
it doesnt work
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom