iPhone: Post everything here

go to the microsoft windows site and download the .net framework update. you can google it

edit: vcof2005, you should update to the newest iTunes

Im trying to put music on my iphone and I am currently running the winpwn 2.1. It says that I need to upgrade to Itunes 8 in order to access my iphone throughitunes. Is this safe because I have seen many complaints about itunes 8 with an unlocked iphone?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

go to the microsoft windows site and download the .net framework update. you can google it

edit: vcof2005, you should update to the newest iTunes
Yeah I got it finally jailbroke my iPhone.
pimp.gif

I just got an older iPhone from one of my friends who bought a new one. He restored the old one (it was previously jailbroken) and the iPhone is now running2.1 firmware. All I want to use the iPhone for is internet and music. I don't have service from any cell phone provider. Right now the phone is stuck onthe screen where it says that I can only use it for emergency calls. I was wondering if there was any way to activate the phone or jailbreak it. Maybe somebodycan point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

So updating to intunes 8 will not affect my unlocked phone in anyway?

wow, so i tried to jail break my phone by watching youtube videos and all my stuff has been deleted and my phone isnt event activated anymore, this is theworst day ever! help plz...smh

Let me just say, Cycorder is the TRUTH.

Next thing, I'm using Swirly MMS and it works like a charm, I want to send a video (that I recorder with Cycorder), but which folder is it in? When I wasbrowsing my folder, I found the Cycorder folder, but there was no videos in there, btw I have 7 videos if that matters.
Originally Posted by Dr FONClBrICS

I just got an older iPhone from one of my friends who bought a new one. He restored the old one (it was previously jailbroken) and the iPhone is now running 2.1 firmware. All I want to use the iPhone for is internet and music. I don't have service from any cell phone provider. Right now the phone is stuck on the screen where it says that I can only use it for emergency calls. I was wondering if there was any way to activate the phone or jailbreak it. Maybe somebody can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
Activate it using iTunes 7.7, it will basically restore the phone to functional use, but you won't be able to make phone calls on it tillit's unlocked. Also adding music will work fine but far as internet goes only wifi will work, EDGE requires you to have phone service. Is there a reasonwhy you don't want to unlock it? Your probably better off buying an iTouch than.
Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

wow, so i tried to jail break my phone by watching youtube videos and all my stuff has been deleted and my phone isnt event activated anymore, this is the worst day ever! help plz...smh
Jailbreak? So you have AT&T? Is it a 3G iPhone? I'm pretty sure you can just restore it to bring it back to it's normal functions.

What do I have to do in the email settings if i want my Yahoo emails to not be touched on the server, when i delete them from my iPhone?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Next thing, I'm using Swirly MMS and it works like a charm, I want to send a video (that I recorder with Cycorder), but which folder is it in? When I was browsing my folder, I found the Cycorder folder, but there was no videos in there, btw I have 7 videos if that matters.
Cycorder is definitely dope, I love it

I do have a question about it though, how long can a video be? as long as we have the memory? I'm wondering if there's a time limit, or if it'sjust as long as your phone has the space
so far my longest vid is like 15mb

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Jivetalk native app bout to drop within the next couple weeks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Who needs jivetalk when we have the authentic AIM?
maybe because AIM is garbage...jivetalk keeps you signed in, while AIM shuts down

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Bored.... finally found a theme i like.....

Where can I find this? And does anyone else get the "download failed" problem after installing Customize?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Next thing, I'm using Swirly MMS and it works like a charm, I want to send a video (that I recorder with Cycorder), but which folder is it in? When I was browsing my folder, I found the Cycorder folder, but there was no videos in there, btw I have 7 videos if that matters.
Cycorder is definitely dope, I love it

I do have a question about it though, how long can a video be? as long as we have the memory? I'm wondering if there's a time limit, or if it's just as long as your phone has the space
so far my longest vid is like 15mb
as long as you have memory, it will keep recording. i have some videos that are 150 + mb.

yeah, my homie was telling me beejive is definitely a must have.

but 14.99? if they have push notifications, then yeah ill understand the price.

I have a ipod touch, not an iphone but they work the same so i wanted 2 say you people actually buy from the app store?

What is Beejive?

An incredible IM program. I have it on my Curve and love it. It has Yahoo, MSN, AIM, ICQ, Google Talk, Myspace IM, etc. Definitely worth the cost.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I have a ipod touch, not an iphone but they work the same so i wanted 2 say you people actually buy from the app store?

Yeah. Sorry there is no way of getting out of paying for things that are on the internet
smile.gif
Anybody else have trouble with the Facebook app ? When I leave achat window and go back in the keyboard doesnt come back up.

Back
Top Bottom