iPhone: Post everything here

NVM... I figured it out. Last time my download wasnt complete
smh.gif
.. got all the emu's now for the ROMs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good looks to the fellow that posted thatDL link
smokin.gif

Uggggggghhhhh... When I try and start up my emulators (SNES and GAMEBOY) it tries to open then just goes back to the spring board. Any Ideas ???

Originally Posted by JDocs

Uggggggghhhhh... When I try and start up my emulators (SNES and GAMEBOY) it tries to open then just goes back to the spring board. Any Ideas ???
You need roms (Games) right now, what you have is just the emulator (the console) now you need games, and so do I...
embarassed.gif

HALP!?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

well, it's simple really. I got this from someone on Hackintosh

go to settings>general>network>cellular data network, and change apn to - epc.tmobile.com ; you can leave the username/pw blank.

then go to cydia and un-install the tzones hack (leave it off), and restart your iphone. it should work fine after this

my youtube was instantly fixed by this, I was finally able to search and watch vids on the go with no wifi. hope this works for you guys. if you have questions let me know.
Yeah, it work fine, but the quality of the videos is horrible! Maybe it's the vids that I watch, but NBA2k9 Trailer and Tatsunoko vs. CapcomTrailer looked garbage, I couldn't even tell what was going on,
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

You need roms (Games) right now, what you have is just the emulator (the console) now you need games, and so do I...
embarassed.gif

HALP!?

Haha.. no no I have the ROMs already. But when I go to load up the games it doesnt show the menu
smh.gif
and you can find ROMs here http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/NES/ROMs/NES_roms_summary%20M-Z.htm

Most of us in here are jailbroken. The only con to jailbreaking IMO is that when you're figuring things out and fiddling with all the settings you willprobably crash your phone a few times. But its more of an inconvenience then anything else, you just have to re-install the firmware and re-jailbreak. Also -people say it voids the warranty, but you can just revert back to factory firmware easily so it doesn't really matter.

embarassed.gif

HALP!?

Haha.. no no I have the ROMs already. But when I go to load up the games it doesnt show the menu
smh.gif
and you can find ROMs here http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libararyhttp://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/NES/ROMs/NES_roms_summary%20M-Z.htm

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

HALP!?

smh.gif
and you can find ROMs here http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libararyhttp://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/NES/ROMs/NES_roms_summary%20M-Z.htm
i dl'd the file that was up to dl for the snes,gba and gb emu..

i found roms and added the folders etc..

just doesn't show up.. can i be the bios file?

you have the same problem as me ? When I go to select the SNES emulator, it shows up like its about to load the menu then just goes back to the spring board.

yeah i just fixed it.. go to your bios file in the snes or gba folder and change the OTAL/permission # to 777.. i was just playing pokemon emerald..

I just got an Iphone on Tuesday... Excuse my ignorance but is jailbreaking your phone illegal.

Originally Posted by townboiz

how do I put my name or whatever I want by the signal bar

download MAKE IT MINE from cydia you can change the carrier and the title.
Originally Posted by NIMO007

I just got an Iphone on Tuesday... Excuse my ignorance but is jailbreaking your phone illegal.

Not illegal, but because you are changing the firmware to something that isnt approved by apple I believe it voids the warranty. It's yours though, you cantake all the firmware off of it and just use it as a paper weight if you want to.

Okay all the people so far are making SSH'ing into the phone sound easy so I'm gonna have to try it tonight.

^^ Its very very very easy

1. Download OpenSSH (there is no app icon it just runs in the background all the time) from Cydia
2. Download WinSCP on your computer
3. Plug iPhone into your computer
4. Start WinSCP
hostname: (your iPhones iP found in Settings -> Wifi -> click the blue arrow on your connection)
username: root
password: alpine
select FTP bubble

The end.. you are now free to roam about your phone. Make sure you know what youre doing in there though (youtube FTW) lol

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Okay all the people so far are making SSH'ing into the phone sound easy so I'm gonna have to try it tonight.

lol @ JDocs.. well .. umm..

gba roms - "frozen-roms.in" (<-- website i used to get pokemon emerald..

Anyone having trouble using Customize since 2.1 firmware ? It just keeps telling me it cant contact the server. Are they releasing a new version or something ?

how much would you guys say an 8 GB, slightly used, 3G iphone is worth to purchase, any help is appreciated, thanks

Back
Top Bottom