iPhone: Post everything here

i need major help, everytime i jail break my phone using winpwn 2.5 i have cydia/installer after restoring but i dont have service (cant send messages, calletc). anyone know how to fix this? thanks a lot in advance

just wait for push notifications from apple in 2.2 and AIM will work just as well as beejive. the only reason i would get beejive is if i used the othermessaging clients. then again, i have unlimited text so i don't even use AIM all that much anymore

blah!

Originally Posted by dalilboy

so when i close Beejive how would i know if i have a im?? would i have to keep checking
Yeah You have to keep checking it.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I would say dont get it, its a waste of money.

I liked Beejive, but didn't like the fact that it was web based. I switched to Agile and I love it.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by dalilboy

so when i close Beejive how would i know if i have a im?? would i have to keep checking
Yeah You have to keep checking it.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I would say dont get it, its a waste of money.
it keeps you logged in...you can get im notifications sent to your email

with beejive i get notifications and sounds when you get im's.
its worth the $15 but i didnt have to pay for it so its even more worth it.

i just wish the interface was more like the webapp, and for there to be an ability to collapse certain groups.

i'm satisfied though, in terms of reliability its the best.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Bored.... finally found a theme i like.....

Where can I find this? And does anyone else get the "download failed" problem after installing Customize?
The theme is called "normal"

Okay, so I'm a noob when it comes to the iPhone. I just bought a 16gb this past weekend. I've jailbroken it already. I'm a bit disappointed withthe games offered from Cydia. Is there another way to get more games other then the Apple App store? TO be more specific, did they happen to re-port all thePhysics related games found from the 1st gen iphone (Games where you draw shapes/lines to move a ball/additional shapes?) to the 2.1 firmware of jailbreak? Ifso can someone be kind enough to school me on how to get those games? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Okay, so I'm a noob when it comes to the iPhone. I just bought a 16gb this past weekend. I've jailbroken it already. I'm a bit disappointed with the games offered from Cydia. Is there another way to get more games other then the Apple App store? TO be more specific, did they happen to re-port all the Physics related games found from the 1st gen iphone (Games where you draw shapes/lines to move a ball/additional shapes?) to the 2.1 firmware of jailbreak? If so can someone be kind enough to school me on how to get those games? Thanks in advance.
was posted in the 180 range pages works like a charm if you follow the steps

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Let me just say, Cycorder is the TRUTH.

Next thing, I'm using Swirly MMS and it works like a charm, I want to send a video (that I recorder with Cycorder), but which folder is it in? When I was browsing my folder, I found the Cycorder folder, but there was no videos in there, btw I have 7 videos if that matters.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Okay, so I'm a noob when it comes to the iPhone. I just bought a 16gb this past weekend. I've jailbroken it already. I'm a bit disappointed with the games offered from Cydia. Is there another way to get more games other then the Apple App store? TO be more specific, did they happen to re-port all the Physics related games found from the 1st gen iphone (Games where you draw shapes/lines to move a ball/additional shapes?) to the 2.1 firmware of jailbreak? If so can someone be kind enough to school me on how to get those games? Thanks in advance.
was posted in the 180 range pages works like a charm if you follow the steps
Thanks!

I woke up the other day and the first thing I said to myself was, "I miss my iPhone."

I'm not gonna go out and try to buy one but ever since then I have been looking up iPhones and everything. Anybody know if it's ever possible it willbe with another cell phone provider ever? I know they have a exclusive contract right now but when that ends will they go to other carriers?

Next thing, I'm using Swirly MMS and it works like a charm, I want to send a video (that I recorder with Cycorder), but which folder is it in? When I was browsing my folder, I found the Cycorder folder, but there was no videos in there, btw I have 7 videos if that matters.
try the /var/mobile/Media/ folder.. and has anyone messed with stack yet?

Originally Posted by lboiczo

with beejive i get notifications and sounds when you get im's.
its worth the $15 but i didnt have to pay for it so its even more worth it.

i just wish the interface was more like the webapp, and for there to be an ability to collapse certain groups.

i'm satisfied though, in terms of reliability its the best.
You get IMs when your not in the program ? I was IMing myself with my girls blackberry and I had to open up the program to find out I had IMs.

grin.gif
@ Email notifications to know you have IMs.

About Swirly MMS, Can you see receive picture messages on it ?

Here's my wallpaper and theme that I've been using for a while now:

I dimmed the theme because I liked the maroon color more than the acutal red. It also matched the wallpaper a lot better too.

I got bored and flipped the text bubbles too. Definitely an eye-catcher. The colors are a lot brighter on the phone, but you get the picture.

Back
Top Bottom