iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

Originally Posted by lawncrest3

does anyone know if At&t will ever give us more then 200 texts??

uuuuh, upgrade your plan maybe? you can get 1500 or unlimited if you upgrade your plan. i highly doubt att will go anywhere in between those numbers for w/e reason

blah!

FA REAL I INSTANTLY PICKED THE UNLIMITED CALLING AND UNLIMITED TEXT PACKAGE....................ITS DEF. WORTH IT..............MY SERVICE IS GOOD I JUSTHOPE THAT I DIDNT JUST CASH OUT AND THEY REALLY COME THRU WITH A CHEAPER AND BETTER IPHONE

Anybody have a problem with their phone and the signal? I just about get the "No Service" problem daily and have to restart the iphone to get signalback. Also, is anybody else's battery draining a little bit fast?

Does anyone have any info the 3G iPhone rumored to be releasing?
nerd.gif

I still need some info on where to get some screen protectors from, and feedback on the ones that you all have used or are using now.....

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I still need some info on where to get some screen protectors from, and feedback on the ones that you all have used or are using now.....

Right now I'm using the Case-Mate screen protector that came with the case I bought, and it's great. As soon as it's applied to the phone,it's like it's not even there. It's very responsive and it wipes off smudges easily.

It came with a separate protector that you apply yourself. You don't have to put it on, but then it's just an open face, see¿

media.nl

It even tells you to put the phone in the holster with the face in for extra protection. It's funny cuz I did that when I first got it just because I wasscared to mess it up.
laugh.gif

Alright, case-mate.com I'll look into that..... Im really on the fence about getting the LRG case though

I wanted it too, but folks keep talking about it breaking so I've been hesitant to get it.

what is the best case, or more of a skin to be honest i dont want a belt clip or one that you have to flip open to see the screen?

Hey y'all, i just made the switch and got an iphone, im still on tmobile but i have the sidekick plan, i got the phone unlocked but i wanted to know ifeverything will still work with the iphone or do i have to take out the sidekick dataplan and get t-zones?

No the SK plan is not gonna work. You can either use T-Zones or you can use the Total Internet plan. From what I gathered t-zones will allow you to use youtubebut you can't search.... and the total internet you can view and search. I'm still using the Blackberry plan that I was already on and everything worksjust fine.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

No the SK plan is not gonna work. You can either use T-Zones or you can use the Total Internet plan. From what I gathered t-zones will allow you to use youtube but you can't search.... and the total internet you can view and search. I'm still using the Blackberry plan that I was already on and everything works just fine.

so how much is the total internet? and is it on tmobile?

Does being connected to the EDGE network have anything to do with the phone or is just the internet? It seems like I have 4 bars all the time, but if I losethe EDGE connection, I drop a call.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Does being connected to the EDGE network have anything to do with the phone or is just the internet? It seems like I have 4 bars all the time, but if I lose the EDGE connection, I drop a call.

edge is only for the internet. Its prolly just a coincidence you drop a call

Back
Top Bottom