iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by b rock n sole

I also think that the 3G iphone WILL be able to be unlocked faster than we think. From what i understand the US isnt the only place that will get the iphone. So since other countries arent using at&t there has to be an unlocked version to release. MAYBE it will be able to run on other GSM service providers right out of the box.

But if thats not the case, it will be hard to get your hands on an unlocked 3g iphone because of the in store activation. Maybe people will go buy the phone pay the subsidized price, cancel the service and pay the $175 termination fee, unlock and sell it for rape prices. Correct me if im wrong but isnt T-Mobile's 3G network only available in new york right now? So if your outside of New York, then the 3G iphone isnt worth it.
The problem is that there are rumors that the etf on the Iphone activations will be higher than the 175. I'm sure that won't be a problemeither, but those are some of the rumor going around the office..

hey if i have the blackberry add on with tmobile how do i change my server settings so it'll work with my tmobile serve and vice versa when i switch backto my att sim

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

So Sprint is a no go?
frown.gif

sprint never was, and will most likely never be a go.

sprint and verizon cats stop dreaming
laugh.gif

you arent getting the iphone.

why the hell does my voicemail not work? Everytime I touch the voicemail part the phone doesn't react. Has anyone had this problem before?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

so last night i was using my phone and safari and my installing apps anddd now this morning my phones doesn't connect to edge. how do i solve this??? itried restoring it as well

I need some help, I can not change my wallpaper anymore for some reason. I go to my picture roll or whatever and choose the one that I want to use, hit changewallpaper, I get the check mark saying that it was done but when I get back to the home screen it's not changed. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I need some help, I can not change my wallpaper anymore for some reason. I go to my picture roll or whatever and choose the one that I want to use, hit change wallpaper, I get the check mark saying that it was done but when I get back to the home screen it's not changed. Any ideas?

On summerboard you need to have wallpaper on and theme wallpaper off

I don't use customize, I have tried to change it through the wallpaper option under settings. I've also tried changing it in the camera roll and piclibrary but to no avail.

I don't use customize, I have tried to change it through the wallpaper option under settings. I've also tried changing it in the camera roll and pic library but to no avail.

when you select the picture does it allow u to chose set as wallpaper?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

I don't use customize, I have tried to change it through the wallpaper option under settings. I've also tried changing it in the camera roll and pic library but to no avail.

when you select the picture does it allow u to chose set as wallpaper?
yes it does, it saves and I get the check mark sayingthat it was okay but when I press home the screen is still the same.

Does anyone know any stores in the NYC area still selling the regular iPhone for regular retail prices?

Does anyone want to help me out by breaking down the iPhone for me?
I have a SK right now, and I'm just sick of it.

So would someone please be kind enough to tell me the Pros and Cons of the iPhone?

Also whats the difference between the new 3gig iPhone and the original one?

Thanks

Any word on the amount of SMS messages available with the $30 Data Plan?

And, can you keep the EDGE plan even with the 3G phone? I know thats kinda stupid but hey its a free upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom