iPhone: Post everything here

- got to the apple store @ 10:30 and got in line.
- rolled inside @ 10:45 and waited my turn.
- copped a 16gig white joint @ 11:20.
- blew a victory L @ 11:30 on the way to the crib.

Ice Cube said:
Today was a good day.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

If i'm a new customer getting the 16gb and the $89.99 plan with $20 unlimited text msgs, how much money do I need to have upfront?

anyone?

^ you don't have to pay the bill upfront. They'll mail one to you in about 3 weeks. You just purchase the phone...and a deposit(if your credit checkrequires so)

Hey guys, I got a quick question..

I have the first edition iPhone, is there anyway I can change my backgrounds like behind the icons, not just when I slide to unlock.

Keep in mind my buddy unlocked this phone and I have T-Mobile, so I don't want to brick it.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

So how's the AIM application on the new iphone? Is is fast like on a SK?

???

it's not as fast as the sidekick.. i like it.. you can separate your buddy list up by the groups and just view them.. it's cool.. just to have theaim app is enough for me.. but the sk aim is a lot faster..

703 you copping that 16gb?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I copped that 8gb. I had the cash for the 16 but that 199 price was 2 good...I also copped a gel skin(damn cashier wassexy and firty @$% and I had a brain freeze) also I'd advise you to cop a case/skin. You drop this phone...and you'll be *&*^^$ up inside for a fewdays. Also cop an iphone dock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i see mad people here with question, i suggest ya just register over at howardforums
i mean they have a iphone section alone with like 700 viewers

Originally Posted by zdiddy5

Hey guys, I got a quick question..

I have the first edition iPhone, is there anyway I can change my backgrounds like behind the icons, not just when I slide to unlock.

Keep in mind my buddy unlocked this phone and I have T-Mobile, so I don't want to brick it.

You have to go under SMBPrefs and turn the theme wallpaper off so then you can go to either your camera roll or photo library and when you select a pic touse as a wallpaper it will be on both the slide to unlock screen and behind your icons

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I copped that 8gb. I had the cash for the 16 but that 199 price was 2 good...I also copped a gel skin(damn cashier was sexy and firty @$% and I had a brain freeze) also I'd advise you to cop a case/skin. You drop this phone...and you'll be *&*^^$ up inside for a few days. Also cop an iphone dock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haha, i actually laughed out loud from that...

but anyway, waitin on my Iphone to be shipped to the store, I was an unlucky one who went the first morning, waited in line only to have em run out, theyonly got frickin 50, it was ridiculous

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I copped that 8gb. I had the cash for the 16 but that 199 price was 2 good...I also copped a gel skin(damn cashier was sexy and firty @$% and I had a brain freeze) also I'd advise you to cop a case/skin. You drop this phone...and you'll be *&*^^$ up inside for a few days. Also cop an iphone dock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man i'm on the fence, probably gonna end up with a 16gb and sell my 16gb iPod Touch which is still in GREAT condition *cough* $290 *cough*

AIM is alright....I just wish that if you weren't really running your the AIM app you can still get your IM's...but whatever, its better than anythingwe had before...

BSMOOTH the iphone dock is available at the apple retail stores and their website. It cost 29 bucks. Its a good investment. And a skin as I said before
laugh.gif
Idon't want you guys to drop ur beautiful phone and get screwed like I did on the og iphone. Also 703.....you should head out to an apple/att store in themorning. That's your best bet until the stock fufillment is carried out.

sick.gif
@ the 2-3 hour wait for the phone at all the apple stores around metoday...

i cant justify waiting that long in line for something that will be a "walk in/walk out" deal in a couple days...

Back
Top Bottom