iPhone: Post everything here

Can someone who is on the Iphone Accessorie game hook us up with some links to good cases, skins, docks, and screen covers. This would help a lot. Good Lookin

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

BSMOOTH the iphone dock is available at the apple retail stores and their website. It cost 29 bucks. Its a good investment. And a skin as I said before
laugh.gif
I don't want you guys to drop ur beautiful phone and get screwed like I did on the og iphone. Also 703.....you should head out to an apple/att store in the morning. That's your best bet until the stock fufillment is carried out.

Good look

The lrg iphone case is cool BSMOOTH. I may go pick one up tommorow...I'm on the fence. If you go that route....still cop a slim gel skin from att and keepit in the lrg case. It also comes with a screen protector. JEWELZ some good sites with iphone 3g cases are belkin.com/dlo.com/and go to ilounge.com...they havea good selection of cases to choose from with their respective websites listed.

Good lookin good info. I will look. I have a lrg case but what skin or screen protector would you guys recommend

BEATJUNKIE or anyone who knows. so im able to send aims but i havent recieved not one... whys that? did i miss something?

http://gizmodo.com/5024018/telenav-confirms-iphone-in+cao-navigation-app
[h1]http://gizmodo.com/5024018/telenav-confirms-iphone-in+cao-navigation-app[/h1]
[h1]TeleNav Confirms iPhone In-Car Navigation App[/h1]
Telenav_on_iPhone.jpg
Though it's not among the 522 awesome apps launching today, TeleNav will soon fill a pretty big hole by providing a turn-by-turn in-car GPS navigator app for the iPhone 3G, as we speculated. TeleNav confirmed to us today that its app will include full-color 3D moving maps and the turn-by-turn voice guidance and traffic-aware routing the iPhone Maps program itself is missing. TeleNav already makes decent GPS nav software for Sprint and AT&T phones, way better than Verizon's VZ Navigator. No word on price, but the good news is, it'd have to be available through the App Store, not as a subscription thing from AT&T. [TeleNav]

its a wrap. everyone complaining about what the iphone cannot do, has gotta shut up now.
jailbroken iphones can MMS/pic message, and now 3g has talking, on turn, navigation? its a wrap
smh.gif
pimp.gif

only thing we need now is cut and paste. you can click on youtube videos now... and what else do we REALLY need on a phone?

Quick question. Can you take apps that you've purchased from the app store off you're phone and store them on your comp if you run out of space and putthem back on at a later time?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Yeah I wonder what are some good cases also? I was thinking about getting the LRG case.

It was the best case for me, and I didn't think that I would use the clip for the belt loop but one day I tried it and it's been good ever since.Whoever came up with the idea is a genius.

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

So how's the AIM application on the new iphone? Is is fast like on a SK?

???

it's not as fast as the sidekick.. i like it.. you can separate your buddy list up by the groups and just view them.. it's cool.. just to have the aim app is enough for me.. but the sk aim is a lot faster..

i agree but the only thing i dont like is that once you exit it signs you off you cant just stay online

[h1]http://gizmodo.com/5024018/telenav-confirms-iphone-in+cao-navigation-app[/h1]
Telenav_on_iPhone.jpg
Though it's not among the 522 awesome apps launching today, TeleNav will soon fill a pretty big hole by providing a turn-by-turn in-car GPS navigator app for the iPhone 3G, as we speculated. TeleNav confirmed to us today that its app will include full-color 3D moving maps and the turn-by-turn voice guidance and traffic-aware routing the iPhone Maps program itself is missing. TeleNav already makes decent GPS nav software for Sprint and AT&T phones, way better than Verizon's VZ Navigator. No word on price, but the good news is, it'd have to be available through the App Store, not as a subscription thing from AT&T. [TeleNav]

its a wrap. everyone complaining about what the iphone cannot do, has gotta shut up now.
jailbroken iphones can MMS/pic message, and now 3g has talking, on turn, navigation? its a wrap
smh.gif
pimp.gif

only thing we need now is cut and paste. you can click on youtube videos now... and what else do we REALLY need on a phone?

A Blackberry.

As soon as a third party figures out a Video Recording App, this WILL be the end-all-be-all phone.

i would recommend the incase slider. i bought this for my iphone the old one though i dont know if it will fit the new one. cost about 34 or 35 dollars.
pimp.gif

what program did everyone use to sync their contacts?

i'm trying to use outlook 2007 but it's not working.

GOOD NOW.

I can't find the LRG cases anywhere online....shoulda bought one when Karmaloop had a sale on em
smh.gif

will the 3G phone fit in the LRG case anyway?

Go with the incase slider case, not out yet, but it was butter for the old phone, and should be butter for the new one. Everything else is second rate.
yeah I've heard a lot of good things about the slider case

Originally Posted by jfreak23

i would recommend the incase slider. i bought this for my iphone the old one though i dont know if it will fit the new one. cost about 34 or 35 dollars.
pimp.gif

i have it in white, best case ive ever had for a phone.

i need it in black though

I can't find the LRG cases anywhere online....shoulda bought one when Karmaloop had a sale on em
smh.gif

Go with the incase slider case, not out yet, but it was butter for the old phone, and should be butter for the new one. Everything else is second rate.

it should

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

The invisible shield was very good on my friend's old iphone. Do they have one for the 3G now?

yea thats the case i have its made by contour

^?

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong name cuz what I'm talking about was a thin sheet protector that goes over the screen that protects it from scratches.

hella handsome wrote:
http://gizmodo.com/5024018/telenav-confirms-iphone-in+cao-navigation-app
Telenav_on_iPhone.jpg

smh.gif
pimp.gif

Yes, I wanted this app. I got worried that we may not see this.

Originally Posted by dalilboy

smh.gif

it should

It will definitely fit as I have a LRG case myself. If you're looking for one check ebay. I copped a red, white, and blue joint from there about amonth ago. I also believe that Karmaloop still carries them, well at least they did last I checked a few weeks back. Best of luck..

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Quick question. Can you take apps that you've purchased from the app store off you're phone and store them on your comp if you run out of space and put them back on at a later time?

Yes. Your applications are stored in your iTunes.

Back
Top Bottom