iPhone: Post everything here

so if i read correctly, the software to unlock my 1st generation 16gb 2.0 is all good to go ?
just making sure, because i would like to go ahead and unlock my phone so I can sell to a tmobile user, so he won't have any problems, someone pleaseconfirm this with me, your help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Originally Posted by ii2cky

anyone picked one of these up yet, mirror tint!
smokin.gif

img2956ru8.jpg

where did u get that at??

Pandora is crazy...I never got into on the computer cause I don't have to time to just sit there and listen to random dues...but having it on your phoneand listening on the fly is hot. It's putting me on to so many artists I didn't know about. Like I consider myself a casual fan of Little Brother but Ihad no idea about Foreign Exchange.

my friend just sold me his 1st gen 8gb iphone because he upgraded to the 16gb 3G
laugh.gif
, im planning to give it to my girl. do i just go to the at&t storeand switch over her simcard along with the data plan? any help or feedback would be appreciated!

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Pandora is crazy...I never got into on the computer cause I don't have to time to just sit there and listen to random dues...but having it on your phone and listening on the fly is hot. It's putting me on to so many artists I didn't know about. Like I consider myself a casual fan of Little Brother but I had no idea about Foreign Exchange.

Yeah, Pandora is definitely my favorite App so far for the iPhone... I used to listen to Pandora all the time to help pass days at work, but this is realnice to take out on a run or to a workout if I forget to charge my iPod or whatever.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Pandora is crazy...I never got into on the computer cause I don't have to time to just sit there and listen to random dues...but having it on your phone and listening on the fly is hot. It's putting me on to so many artists I didn't know about. Like I consider myself a casual fan of Little Brother but I had no idea about Foreign Exchange.

Yessir. Also Foreign Exchange is so slept on
pimp.gif

been using pandora and shazam.

sidenote:

how long does your battery last? do you guys normally have to charge your phone each night?

I was walking across the cross walk when a car almost hit me. I had to jump out the way with the quickness. Then next thing I know my 3g (16gb Black) isfalling toward the ground. The back get's scratched up beyond belief. Does anyone know where I can replacement backing? Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I was walking across the cross walk when a car almost hit me. I had to jump out the way with the quickness. Then next thing I know my 3g (16gb Black) is falling toward the ground. The back get's scratched up beyond belief. Does anyone know where I can replacement backing? Thanks in advance!

I was walking across the cross walk when a car almost hit me. I had to jump out the way with the quickness. Then next thing I know my 3g (16gb Black) is falling toward the ground. The back get's scratched up beyond belief. Does anyone know where I can replacement backing? Thanks in advance!

I don't think there is replacement back...you're pretty much done. Best you could do is probably get a professional paint job or just rock it witha protective shell

Sorry dont wanna go through all the post, but how do i jailbreak my 1st gen 1.1.4 iphone for windows? i looked on google but all the explanations are confusingto me. thanks for the help.

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
lnMyMind[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 07/21/08 4:27 PM
[/td] [td]

I don't think there is replacement back...you're pretty much done. Best you could do is probably get a professional paint job or just rock it with a protective shell
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Thanks for the help. That's what i figured. I think they'll release a replacement backing soon. They have them for the original iphones, so i stillhave a little bit of hope.

Invest in a case bro

I'm probably going to be getting my 3G in a couple of days. What are some mush-have apps? And does anyone know of a good case with a belt clip (like aleather one)? Thanks!

Yo Remote is the #@%$!!!! I wish I had a stereo that was compatible with it, that would be sick!

.... as I was typing this I sent someone an IM using my iPhone and it didn't sign me off from my MacBook. Does Remote control AIM too?? Maybe I'm justgeeking for no reason, lol.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by iEternalv

pandora is the best app by far.

does anyone know if the 3g fits in the LRG case for the first gen iphones?

Yes it does fit. I have the LRG case myself. I don't know about Pandora, I didn't like the fact that you couldn't skip more than 6 songs in an hour. I love AOL radio though
pimp.gif

If I were to get an iPhone and since it has Wifi capabilities, does this mean that I do NOT need att data plan?

No the data plan is required for the iPhone 3G

Thanks Da R

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

my friend said he would sell me his 1st Gen iphone 8gb for $60. should i do it? i already have the 3G pre paid for.

$60?! Are you serious?! Buy that *#%@ and sell it to me for $70! $10 profit!

No really tho, BUY IT and sell it.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

my friend said he would sell me his 1st Gen iphone 8gb for $60. should i do it? i already have the 3G pre paid for.

Cop that and sell it on Craigslist for $250 easily.

Back
Top Bottom