iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

question....for the new iphone are you able to video conference? and record a video? also put the phone on vibrate instead of silent?

No. No. And yes.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Am I gonna need to download that software that itunes is telling me to download when I plug in my iphone? I'm still on 1.1.4 but is that gonna be the one that I need for when I want to update?

???

???

If you're phone is unlocked then I wouldn't update to 2.0 until you can confirm that you can unlock and jailbreak with 2.0. Otherwise, if you haveAT&T then go ahead and update.

PROBLEM: i have a jailbroken ipod using tmobile sim card. one of my buttons is broken, i can stick a ATT sim card in there am i still under warrenty if its jailbroken

bluesurferx wrote:

^so i'm assuming that you mean you mean you have a jailbroken iphone instead of an ipod touch. anyways, you're probably not under warranty. once you hack your phone your imei number is changed and it wont match the one engraved on the iphone.

the IMEI and Serial are the same i checked, is it still under warranty?

quick question.

I have an unlocked and jailbroken Original iPhone running 1.1.4. Will I be able to upgrade that to 2.0? Or will it brick the phone?

Anybody know how to make this into a ringtone for the 3giphone....Any help will be appreciated....

Joker

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit: Just looked up Iringer, and tried it out....Its[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pinoyXboi

quick question.

I have an unlocked and jailbroken Original iPhone running 1.1.4. Will I be able to upgrade that to 2.0? Or will it brick the phone?

It will brick if you're trying to go straight up through Apple. If I remember right, pwnage has unlocked 2.0 through the Mac, but they don't havea Windows version yet.

So how do I go about procuring said 3G iPhone if I have a business discount on my account? (This isn't the type of discoutn to go back on if it gets takenoff
nerd.gif
)

Good thing i switched back to my blackberry, cause man was i paying money out the @55 from month to month.

^^ all u gota do is download it ... if you have it jailbroken ... and you gota add another third party to get all the games
yeaa the recorder is only for jailbroken phones i believe

i cant wait for more video recording applications.
showtime was amazing quality for me, except it didnt record audio
iphone video recorder was awesome, loved it eversince i had it, i hope installer comes out soon for the new 2.0 firmware.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is it me, or you cant put a custom ringtone for when you receive a text messageon the 3g iphone???[/color]

Back
Top Bottom