iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

^if u restore it. does it save ur contacts and texts and all of that? what gets wiped out?

Your contacts are all backed up to your computer so you don't have to worry about losing those when you restore.

is the 2.0 worth it? i might restore my iphone then go to 2.0 i hardly use any of the hacked apps just parkinglot and the theme builder.

I heard 2.0 is slower...

I think I'm good with 1.1.4 for now...I'm gonna try to keep it clean and stock, I used to have tons of games, apps and themes and tweaks installed butI eventually found no use for them, had not time to use them or they ended up using too much battery...so I'm wiping it all clean and keepin' itstrictly phone/email/facebook/weather/maps/ipod/ical functions only.

It'll hold me over until I can accumulate more Fido dollars and eventually get the 3G version for beans come the end of the year...hopefully they fix anybugs and tweaks by then.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Am I gonna need to download that software that itunes is telling me to download when I plug in my iphone? I'm still on 1.1.4 but is that gonna be the one that I need for when I want to update?

???

Originally Posted by deezxnutz

thaSOLEful1 wrote:

^so why wait? u didnt give any reasons why he shouldnt upgrade to 2.0

i think he means that you should leave it at 1.1.4 when using pwnage to unlock/jailbreak to 2.0. you could upgrade your 1st gen to 2.0 though directly from
itunes and pwn it still.

That's what I meant... He didn't ask for a reason to upgrade, so yeah. haha

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Is it ok to use pwnage for 2.0 when I used ZiPhone for 1.1.4¿

you should be good. but on modmyifone.com in the ziphone forum a guy has a write up on how to upgrade to 2.0 using the current version of ziphone. check itout

Is there anyway to take a song of your itunes and make it your ringtone, without purchasing it? And are there themes we can download? THANK YOU!!

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

For those who are using FAMILY PLAN, how did you cop your 3g? Did u need the primary account holder present with you at the time of purchase?
Yeah I did, so my dad had to come in with me.

iPhone 2.0 Software + $5.99 T-zones = crackkk

Everything the 3g has, just slower and for 1/5 the price.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

you should be good. but on modmyifone.com in the ziphone forum a guy has a write up on how to upgrade to 2.0 using the current version of ziphone. check it out

I'm looking around for it, but I don't see it. Could you link me if possible¿

you should be good. but on modmyifone.com in the ziphone forum a guy has a write up on how to upgrade to 2.0 using the current version of ziphone. check it out

http://www.modmyifone.com/forums/ziphone/249251-successful-ziphoned-1-1-4-2-0-upgrade.html

http://www.modmyifone.com/forums/ziphone/249251-successful-ziphoned-1-1-4-2-0-upgrade.html

Thanks a lot. Throw me a friend invite on the PS3 when you can too.

I just ordered an iphone from cingular because they were all sold out in the store.I was wondering how many songs can it hold.

when you upgrade your unlocked and jailbroken iphone to 2.0 software from pwnge on windows, does it still save the installer and cydia that come withiliberty+?

Tmobile jumpers to AT&T and the Iphone, How was the jump? Is the iphone worth it? My girl will buy it for me all i gotta do is port my number. But Im stillcurious about the whole texting on the phone I dont know if I can do it coming from a Curve,Sidekick

Aright basically, I'm on ATT right now..I'm eligible for the 2 year discount on the iPhone...I was thinkin' about getting it, just cause I need aQWERTY keyboard but I don't wanna hassle with any Windows Mobile or anything...If I didn't love ATT, I'd switch over to Verizon just 'causethey're killing it with the QWERTY phones...

Whats the absolute cheapest plan I can get with the iPhone? I had the 8125 last year, but ATT was BANGING me out @ 125 a month...I passed QUICK. I don'twanna pay anything close to that now.

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Tmobile jumpers to AT&T and the Iphone, How was the jump? Is the iphone worth it? My girl will buy it for me all i gotta do is port my number. But Im still curious about the whole texting on the phone I dont know if I can do it coming from a Curve,Sidekick
I was with T-Mobile since 2002 and have only used Sidekicks and I got used to texting on the iPhone within one day. iPhone > SK3

Am I gonna need to download that software that itunes is telling me to download when I plug in my iphone? I'm still on 1.1.4 but is that gonna be the one that I need for when I want to update?

???

Back
Top Bottom