iPhone: Post everything here

So if you upgrade to the jailbroken 2.0 software on your unlocked iphone, then you cant use the original installer app we used?

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Tmobile jumpers to AT&T and the Iphone, How was the jump? Is the iphone worth it? My girl will buy it for me all i gotta do is port my number. But Im still curious about the whole texting on the phone I dont know if I can do it coming from a Curve,Sidekick
I was with T-Mobile since 2002 and have only used Sidekicks and I got used to texting on the iPhone within one day. iPhone > SK3

Really a day? Wow... intresting any others?

^ It definitely doesn't take too much to really get used to, but for me it also took about a day. It's not a difficult as you think

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

What's everyone using as their wallpaper?

She's gorgeous so I'm using her as my background
pimp.gif

2593143544_f99f4b1407.jpg

Can someone recommend me a good case? I want a leather case with a belt clip. Can we get a good one around $20ish? Thanks!!

How do you do the t-mobile $5.99 internet thing on a unlocked Iphone?

anyone no where to get that lrg iphone case??? theres only a couple on ebay...any other online places that i should look?

Originally Posted by CJ003

anyone no where to get that lrg iphone case??? theres only a couple on ebay...any other online places that i should look?
You can get it at an apple store but dont waste your money on it. I had one and it was crap. One of the leather loops ripped right off within a fewweeks, leaving the whole case unusable if I were to clip it from my pant loop. The clip isnt that strong either. I mean it looks really cool and everything,but its not worth the money.

PROBLEM: i have a jailbroken ipod using tmobile sim card. one of my buttons is broken, i can stick a ATT sim card in there am i still under warrenty if itsjailbroken

^so i'm assuming that you mean you mean you have a jailbroken iphone instead of an ipod touch. anyways, you're probably not under warranty. once youhack your phone your imei number is changed and it wont match the one engraved on the iphone.

okay, i have a question.

can i have themes for my iphone (OG 16) without having to use a 3rd party app?

or is there some kind of trusted app that apple rec.?

any info is appreciated.

thanks!

I have the og iphone and wanted to get the new 3g, so do i just walk into att or apple store and purchase it and have the ppl there switch the sims card frommy old one to my new one and eveyrthing will be the same on the new 3g as my old one, even though i jailbroke it? help on that please. How easy it to purchasethe phone at ATT, i dont need a parent or a credit card or anything do i or sign a new contract?

Originally Posted by j d0t win

I have the og iphone and wanted to get the new 3g, so do i just walk into att or apple store and purchase it and have the ppl there switch the sims card from my old one to my new one and eveyrthing will be the same on the new 3g as my old one, even though i jailbroke it? help on that please. How easy it to purchase the phone at ATT, i dont need a parent or a credit card or anything do i or sign a new contract?

Your best bet at this point is to purchase it at an Apple Store. You will receive a new SIM and you're old SIM will be deactivated. Everything willNOT be the same. You will have to re-sync your contacts as well as your calendar once you get home and you will have to jailbreak it again. As long asyou're an authorized user on the account then you're good to go.

http://www.lrgisamonster.com/
http://www.lrgisamonster.com/

They need to shut that site down because honestly those cases are hard to come by now. I managed to cop one on ebay for about $40 about a month ago. Ibelieve Karmaloop has some in stock as well.

question....for the new iphone are you able to video conference? and record a video? also put the phone on vibrate instead of silent?

Back
Top Bottom