iPhone: Post everything here

laugh.gif
man you don't know how hard I looked and looked, but I don't know anybody that has one. And for $250 and the ability to unlock it myself I thoughtI could do no wrong
f6825a8ef745319258e81467058a663f9b9ab50.gif

real talk, I'd like to get an iPhone. I just don't want to pay the price for one.

Question. Is it alright to put the iPhone in a holster that has a magnet in it? Will that magnet have any effects on the iPhone?

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Huh?

you asked that question that in the past, now you are answering the same question with expertise
laugh.gif

In other words, the student has become the teacher.
smile.gif

Oh got it
laugh.gif
I'm just assisting where I can. I'm still very much a novice at getting this thing running right. NCTwin you have more experience than Ido, so how or where do you go for NES games once you install the emulater?

I'm still learning with mine too. Today marks the second week with it, and I'm loving it.

I can't find the source I originally used, but I searched and found one that works on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4. Add this as a source:

touchrev.890m.com/installer.txt

Let me know if it works. I'm going to try it myself. Maybe it'll add more to what I already have.

EDIT: Found another one

markmon.mine.nu:90/iphone/repo/repo.plist

How do I add pictured to the phone? Is there a copy and paste method or what?
i just synced my iPhone to My Pictures and it should add everything in that folder to your iPhone

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I'm still learning with mine too. Today marks the second week with it, and I'm loving it.

I can't find the source I originally used, but I searched and found one that works on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4. Add this as a source:

touchrev.890m.com/installer.txt

Let me know if it works. I'm going to try it myself. Maybe it'll add more to what I already have.

EDIT: Found another one

markmon.mine.nu:90/iphone/repo/repo.plist

I added both of those but don't see any nintendo games. I thought there should be some under the games folder
Epidemik The Great wrote:

How do I add pictured to the phone? Is there a copy and paste method or what?
i just synced my iPhone to My Pictures and it should add everything in that folder to your iPhone
It's not letting me drag the pictures to the location on the phone. I explored the location when I connected it to the computer but when I tryto drag pictures it doesn't copy them to the folder

Originally Posted by ayo its kEv

add http://123locker.com in sources and look under games for nes roms. it worked for me

Yea, that one worked, good lookin out. Now if I can find out how to get pictures off my computer to the phone that can be one less problem that I'mhaving with this phone.

Back
Top Bottom