iPhone: Post everything here

My Girlfriend wants to buy me a Iphone for my bday in a couple months. But is it really worth it? I know the 3g one is coming out soon but what will be theprice point on that one? How is the speaker when talking on the phone.? and how easy is it to put pics on the phone? Like to the unlock screen etc.

Don't know if it has been stated yet but.. ATT is doing a new thing with the ETF for new and renewing customers. The ETF of 175 dollars will go down 5dollars every month that goes by (of course, that's with the bill payed). About time too, ridiculous paying 175 dollars for early termination with a yearleft on a contract.

will that lock my phone??? i don't want that happening i hear things about tryna unlock the phone and it just locking up

if you are a noob then yes, its actually pretty simple, i unlock at least 15 phones using the same method of winpwn. Unlock activate and done

yo my phone just shows the cable plugging to the Itunes logo and only allows me to make emergency calls WTFFF hellp please!!

also do you know why my itunes store won't load... i used that ziphone... but i have the winpwned downloaded but all the buttons are light grey i can'tclick any of them

Originally Posted by Dunks206

leaked iphone video!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ just restore, if you bought it off someone else, most likely it was bricked. im telling you activate, unlock and kazaam

sometimes while i use safari on my iphone, just regular web browsing it just goes to the homescreen. what should i do?

^try looking on craigslist.com for people that know how to fix iphones. thats what i did when i messed up my iphone. i disconnected my phone when i wasjailbreaking it. it was all messed up, the screen wouldnt come up. i looked on CL and some dude fixed it for $10 and then he put like 300 games and hellabackgounds that arnt even on summerboard.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Can you listen to your music through a bluetooth earpiece?

unfortunatlly no, but maybe there is an app out there that i havent seen that lets you. if anyone has it lmk!

MacRumors has heard some unconfirmed whispers about the 3G capable iPhone due at next week's WWDC. Besides 3G support, the following features/specs were also passed along, mostly consistent with circulating rumors:

- Lighter weight
- Black + other colors
- Focus on Multimedia with Video recording
- Video Conferencing
- GPS
- 16GB $499
- 32GB $699

As with all pre-release specs, confirmation can be difficult and intentional misinformation may be common, so we provide it for interest alone. If released exactly as described, this would eliminate the $399 8GB iPhone, keep the $499 16GB and add a $699 32GB model. This, however, does not necessarily preclude the possibility of a low end iPhone suggested by Kevin Rose in an rumor earlier today.

WWDC kicks off on June 9th with a keynote address by Steve Jobs.

I just got my 16 GB unlocked iphone last week. I've been scared to hook it up to itunes in case it "re-locks".

Is there a specific version of itunes I need to use? and am I correct to assume that I shouldn't update this version once I get it?

Back
Top Bottom