iPod Touch + Blackberry VS. iPhone

i have both for the simple reason of battery life. i hate having to charge all the time.

i don't take both everywhere though. only bring the ipod to work and the gym.

I have an iphone 3g 16gb and 9700 blackberry

will be upgraded the iphone 3g to the 3gs 32 gb and getting a memory card on the bb
happy.gif

i sold my ipod touch to get the blackberry btw (was using iphone x ipod combo)

just got an 3gs today great phone but will take it back i like bb better thou

TheNTGuy

p.s. will get the bold 9700 but it is a really small phone

Berry & iTouch is where it's at for me. I have no desire for an iPhone. Plus I have Verizon and definately wouldn't switch.

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

shouldn't the same concern losing the iphone remain for the ipod touch ? The same risk are involved either way.
but he will still have all his contacts and capability of using his cellphone...where as if he had an iPhone...he'd be screwed out of music + phone...

I say Berry + iTouch
pimp.gif
Good idea.

So AT&T insurance does NOT cover the iPhone? Is there ANY insurance you can get for it?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Straight vultures I tell ya.

Im also rocking the BB Pearl and itouch 2G set up. I mean yeah it somewhat sucks to carry a phone and an ipod in your pockets, but it aint that bad. Afterawhile you get use to it. I been carrying both for a year now. I dont have any of that BB data plan so thats where the itouch comes in handy. I could walk/sitaround my campus while on the internet if I need to.

Plus, BB texting>>iphone/itouch texting.

BB makes it so easy with suretype

I have the Blackberry Bold. After reading what everyone has said it seems like the exact same way I've been feeling. i don't like the touch screen onthe iPhone for texting. Plus i always hear about the battery life and can i connect my charger at your place or do you have a iPode plug so i can charge myphone.

My only question is to get internet on the iTouch, can it use the wiFi from your bberry if there isn't any around or how does that work?

Also what iTouch is a good one to cop and from where?

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

spsfinest212 wrote:

Classy Freshman wrote:

Why not just get a new blackberry with a 16 or 32 gig sd card?
This.

This what i got on the 9700. The batt life
on this thing is beast, and i cant put it down
for 8+ hrs while listenin to music.

And i dont get the mp3 car thing, kuz when u get
a call while ur listenin to music, dont u turn the music
down or off anyway??
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Besides, of you are like me and use your MP3 device in your car, it is better to do it with a DEDICATED device like the Touch so you don't have to worry about phone calls coming through while you have it connected to your car.

When I do my workouts I just wouldn't feel right using an iPhone as my MP3 device, anyway the Touch is a lot more sleek.
Bong.

Back
Top Bottom