IRAN..... now produced roughly enough nuclear material to make a single nuclear bomb

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

It's TRULY sad. That our great nation and our great peoples have been successfully brainwashed by the elite.. Not to sound like a commi conspiracy theorist which im sure some of you neocons on here are going to blow me off as.. but check it out we are WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT, THEY ARE NOT WORKING FOR US. It is harder to make a living NOW than it has ever been! Ciggarettes are legal AND IF YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THEY KILL YOU, Uncle Sam don't care though, big tobacco has made our government rich, all branches.. especially the executive..

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE.. WHY DOES THE REST OF THE WORLD HOLD US IN SO MUCH SPITE. NOT BECAUSE OF OUR NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS AND BRETHREN BUT BECAUSE OF OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS YES CORRUPT!!!!!! SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

asfdjfj;fjfjfsaljfsdjf sabfsbavfjdfvsfnkfjnsd;lfjn;fljnsfjsanflfkjnas

I see you sneakerheathen whatup.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

preach.jpg

Im just glad theres a few folks on here who see where im coming from..

I still think there is hope for TBONE
laugh.gif

Ya just as much as there is for Bill O Reilly SMH..

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE.. WHY DOES THE REST OF THE WORLD HOLD US IN SO MUCH SPITE. NOT BECAUSE OF OUR NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS AND BRETHREN BUT BECAUSE OF OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS YES CORRUPT!!!!!! SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
our government is nothing other than a collection of people. its easy to place the blame on them but how many of us are really ready to make thehuge financial and physical sacrifices in order to 'do the right thing'.

Its not even an American thing, its a human thing. In the midst of badmouthing America it's easy to overlook what other countries have done to themselves.Every country in history has battled corruption, hubris, greed etc.

This is old news. The Mossad and CIA are already on the job. The Dutch SS was supposed to destroy the Iranian nuclear reactor but backed out of the last minutebecause of a plan change.

EDIT: I am against supporting Israel and the terrorism they commit on Palestine. Israel should not have been allowed to expand the way they did. Our problemswith radical Islam is connected to our alliance with Israel whom they abhor with a passion.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Israel needs to chill, if they attack Iran it will start a full out war in the Middle East that Israel will not be able to handle by themselves. America, since we for some reason are their "closest ally" in the fight against terrorism, will have to go to war too. A lot of Americans would be pissed off that we would be dragged into another unnecessary war, because another country feels we have to cosign everything they do.

Nah, let Israel handle themselves for once...

Why are we helping them out in the first place? Seems biased to me...

(Don't have to answer the question I know why America is helping)...

Still not a good enough reason for me...

Short answer: More or less, Israel is America's stake in the Middle East, among other things...
I the whole reason America supports Israel is some of the most political BS. Israel should not even exist in its current form.
Israel should end its persecution/apartheid/genocide maybe then I would accept them. But they should not be there in the first place they lefttheir lands when the Christians then Muslims then Ottomans took over
which does not justify them having a state there when britain promised a palestinian state after WWI.

Ofcourse it is human nature to deflect the blame and place it onto others.. but in this case this blame is JUSTIFIED. The people need to stop aligningthemselves with these robber barons and make it known that we do not agree with the way our government handles its foreign relations. Thats all..

Originally Posted by Lazy B

This is old news. The Mossad and CIA are already on the job. The Dutch SS was supposed to destroy the Iranian nuclear reactor but backed out of the last minute because of a plan change.

EDIT: I am against supporting Israel and the terrorism they commit on Palestine. Israel should not have been allowed to expand the way they did. Our problems with radical Islam is connected to our alliance with Israel whom they abhor with a passion.

THANK YOU!!!

TERRORISM....THATS EXACTLY WHAT ISRAEL HAS BEEN COMMITTING ON PALESTINE...

FINALLY SOMEONE HAS MANNED UP AND SAID IT!!!!

Israel needs to chill, if they attack Iran it will start a full out war in the Middle East that Israel will not be able to handle by themselves. America, since we for some reason are their "closest ally" in the fight against terrorism, will have to go to war too. A lot of Americans would be pissed off that we would be dragged into another unnecessary war, because another country feels we have to cosign everything they do.

What are you talking about? Israel has one of the most powerful elite militaries on the planet.

They cant handle themselves? Please. They already have intelligence personal inside the country and always have and paying off Iran's own people forintelligence.

If they strike it will be on the site either where they are making the bomb or holding it.

Are there still a lot of tension between the Governing body and President Ahmadinejad over there?

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

What are you talking about? Israel has one of the most powerful elite militaries on the planet.

They cant handle themselves? Please. They already have intelligence personal inside the country and always have and paying off Iran's own people for intelligence.

If they strike it will be on the site either where they are making the bomb or holding it.

The only reason Israel has one of the "most powerful elite militaries on the planet" is because we haveaccomodated as such....

Iran wants to wipe Isreal off the map... I say let them do it... Isreal can handle themselves, but the US aint having that.. WE HAVE TO START THIS WAR IN ORDERTO GET TO WHERE WE NEED TO GO

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Iran wants to wipe Isreal off the map... I say let them do it... Isreal can handle themselves, but the US aint having that.. WE HAVE TO START THIS WAR IN ORDER TO GET TO WHERE WE NEED TO GO

Where is that? Start a full fledged war with the Mid East?
SMH...

Elaborate fool...

I'm guessing you're a marine judging by your SN....I'd suggest you educate yourself as to what the hell you're talking about before makingcomments like that...

An uneducated military is the last thing this country needs, but its exactly what the higher powers want....

Don't be a pawn...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Radical Islam=Radical Zionism, whichever way you slice it.
We just happen to support the latter.

I <3 your logic (yes domo)...

Israels expansion into the west bank is illegal under several international laws. Their conduct with palestine illegal under many more international laws, Butwho condemns them? just the radical backwards middle east. The poor palestinians have to resort the EXTREME means to get their point across sad sad world weare existing in..

Israels expansion into the west bank is illegal under several international laws. Their conduct with palestine illegal under many more international laws, But who condemns them? just the radical backwards middle east. The poor palestinians have to resort the EXTREME means to get their point across sad sad world we are existing in..

Wow....

*Tears*

Beautiful, I couldn't have put it any better...

That's not good news...the next big war will revolve around either Isreal or Taiwan, World War status, quote me on that.
tired.gif

Israels expansion into the west bank is illegal under several international laws. Their conduct with palestine illegal under many more international laws, But who condemns them? just the radical backwards middle east. The poor palestinians have to resort the EXTREME means to get their point across sad sad world we are existing in..
B..b..but on the news it always shows the Palestinians attacking the innocent Isreali settlers. They're the bad guys right? God even said theycan have that land. I'm confused
frown.gif

B..b..but on the news it always shows the Palestinians attacking the innocent Isreali settlers. They're the bad guys right? God even said they can have that land. I'm confused
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I love the sarcasm. The Western media is a very powerfultool.

The next war like Banana said will be centered around Taiwan or Israel. It will be EPIC (not the good epic).

B..b..but on the news it always shows the Palestinians attacking the innocent Isreali settlers. They're the bad guys right? God even said they can have that land. I'm confused
frown.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

American propaganda for you...

News? Hardly...

Don't even call it the news anymore I call it propaganda by name...

Like "Hey babe, go fetch the propagandapaper for me please?" Or "Turn on the propaganda"...

"You haven't seen the propaganda lately?"

propaganda-main_Full.jpg

The united states nuclear arsenal is unparalleled by ANYONE.

I regret to inform you that you are wrong.

It is genuine regret, since I'd really hate a "little guy" thing like Iran vs. Israel to turn into a "big guy" thing like "USA vs.Russia"

[table][tr][td]
Country
[/td] [td]
Warheads
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
United States
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Russia
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
China
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
France
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Israel*
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
United Kingdom
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
India**
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Pakistan**
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
North Korea***
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
TOTAL
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]The difference is no one audits Russia's Nuke inventory, and in Russia the Gov't never had to explain its military spending to anyone. Not thatthe USA really tells people exactly what it spends money on, but there is at least a somewhat opaque transparency, vs total secrecy in Russia.

Russia's Tsar Bomba:

Tsar Bomba - 50 Mt - 4.6km
250px-Comparative_nuclear_fireball_sizes.svg.png

Enriching uranium isn't the hard part. Knowing how to build a viable weapon is.
Don't worry. They'll get the plans from the US. Just like the USSR, China, India, and Pakistan did.

If Israel does attack Iran it won't be a widescale war. The Arabs aren't allies with Iran and in truth the 'royal families' and the"governments' will not back Iran if they want to stay in power or else they'll be "coup d'état'ed".

Hezbollah and Israel will start fighting again. Hezbollah will start launching rockets at Israel. Israel will invade Lebanon. Same old story all over again.

F Israel...i'm getting tired of them...the U.S. is protecting on some religious steez but Israel is always instigating stuff over there

you morons think the world will be better without Israel. See what happens when Iran has a bomb and starts messing with the whole middle east how it sees fit.

Back
Top Bottom