Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

^ what are all those suits im looking at up there

are they his new suits in the movie? :nerd:

what time frame does IM3 take place after The Avengers???

Capt America 2 takes place right after the Avengers apparently 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

All of them are after the Avengers, how long after, we are not sure. Most of his new suits seems to be based off of the Avengers event, like the Space Suit for space travel and the disaster rescue and heavy lifting (fix his building after being destroyed in the Avengers?)

Jarvis seem to be able to construct new suits pretty quickly so IM3 can easily be from a few months to a year or longer from the Avengers. I wouldn't guess it is far too away in the future though.

nerd.gif
All of them are after the Avengers, how long after, we are not sure. Most of his new suits seems to be based off of the Avengers event, like the Space Suit for space travel and the disaster rescue and heavy lifting (fix his building after being destroyed in the Avengers?)

Jarvis seem to be able to construct new suits pretty quickly so IM3 can easily be from a few months to a year or longer from the Avengers. I wouldn't guess it is far too away in the future though.
no **** 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

It just doesn't make sense if Winter Soldier is gonna be the 3rd movies released, yet it takes place right after The Avengers, then where does Thor 2 and IM3 fit in??

Marvel did the same thing with the continuation of phase 1 
mad.gif

I don't really think the order of the movies released has anything to do with the timeline of the stories. Something we'll just have to figure out I guess

nerd.gif

no **** 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

It just doesn't make sense if Winter Soldier is gonna be the 3rd movies released, yet it takes place right after The Avengers, then where does Thor 2 and IM3 fit in??

mad.gif

Well actually some thinks the GoTG movie might be before the Avengers event so some people do not know really, I mean I could be completely wrong on thinking GoTG is also after the Avengers.

CA2, GOTG, Thor2 and IM3 could all occur at the same time and it really wouldn't matter. We will find out with the hints and after credit scenes they show in each of the films to which goes in what order in the timeline but most of them could likely go with a straight up timeline of the easter egg scenes like in phase 1 so we shall see. Like CA: TFA, obviously most of the movie is set in the past and then everything else happens while he frozen and then he goes to the final timeline where Avengers starts.

Last edited:

nerd.gif

no **** 
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

mad.gif
Well actually some thinks the GoTG movie might be before the Avengers event so some people do not know really, I mean I could be completely wrong on thinking GoTG is also after the Avengers.

CA2, GOTG, Thor2 and IM3 could all occur at the same time and it really wouldn't matter. We will find out with the hints and after credit scenes they show in each of the films to which goes in what order in the timeline but most of them could likely go with a straight up timeline of the easter egg scenes like in phase 1 so we shall see. Like CA: TFA, obviously most of the movie is set in the past and then everything else happens while he frozen and then he goes to the final timeline where Avengers starts.
I read GoTG actually takes place in 2045 and has some sort of time travel involved..... lemme look for a link

Back
Top Bottom