Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

All I did was talk about how they could use RDJ in less often and more meaningful roles as far as the Avengers films go. Which would save them money because of how much he could cost in the future with the scaling pay. Then mentioned other options for future movies.

I don't know how an android Coulson came from it. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I wouldn't want to see Gosling in a super hero role. Wouldn't seem right to me
Dude already played Young Hercules. That's kind of like a super hero. I'm sure when people heard Bale was going to play Batman they wondered how he would be. Especially since I think the role was right after he did The Machinist.

Dude already played Young Hercules. That's kind of like a super hero. I'm sure when people heard Bale was going to play Batman they wondered how he would be. Especially since I think the role was right after he did The Machinist.

Actually, a lot saw plenty of potential in him as Bruce Wayne since he was Patrick Bateman in American Psycho and being in action films like Reign of Fire and Equilibrium.

I think Chris Evans is one playing CapA was the most jarring one after pretty much being in only comedy films and being the playful Human Torch. He pulled it off though, surprisingly.

Bale is a great Batman though, and I never had any doubts of that. I just don't think a superhero role would be good for Gosling. Young Hercules was an early role, it's not the type of actor he is anymore.

Either way, this discussion doesn't belong here.

I'm thinking about catching the midnight release but I might wait until that Friday night. That way ill just stay out all night and take my younger brother to get the grape V's

I don't live in the US
tongue.gif
 Back in the day I would've asked you to bootleg it up for me, but I just can't do bootlegs ...they take away from the film in SO many ways. Haven't watched one since 2006.

Unless it's a DVD RIP still in theaters. 

Recent films I've seen

:

Oz
Evil Dead

all worth the money.

i still watch boot legs online srs

i only go to theaters if i really wanna see a new movie or if my girl wants me to go with her :lol:

will be going to the theaters for iron man and a few other movies though :pimp:

I can't stand bootleg films, pretty much anything non-HD is just a big no-no for me now. It's just not the same. Ripped HD movies are great though but for movies like IronMan, Superman, Batman, Avengers, etc... it just feels more epic in a theater especially in IMAX. There is nothing like it and worth the extra bucks and travel. If I were watching the Notebook or Silver Lining Playbook, then yah I can wait to download a ripped HD and watch in a big screen at home.

^ dumb question but is imax the best experience to see movies? :lol: i might just go there from now on since i dont go to theaters often

i havent been there in forever i mostly just hit up some theater downtown

^ dumb question but is imax the best experience to see movies? :lol: i might just go there from now on since i dont go to theaters often

i havent been there in forever i mostly just hit up some theater downtown

IMAX is definitely worth it for these types of movies. It's so freaking epic IMO.

Back
Top Bottom