Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

so its the best iron man movie but not better than avengers?
also how long is the movie?

Yeah, felt the same. Weird, but it's a good movie in itself.

About two hours long.

We only had one post-credits scene.
It's on point with the one on Wikipedia.

Last edited:
The hardcore comic fans are gonna kill themselves after watching this :lol:

I personally loved it. 10x better than Iron Man 2. Although I was slightly underwhelmed with the final battle. They definitely missed an opportunity with all them suits.

Last edited:
Welp, time to not come into this thread anymore, ya dudes just itching to spoil the movie.

Yeah probably best iron man movie, jokes were on point but a tad overboard at times

edit: sorry bout that ebw

Last edited:
Yeah I'm gonna probably avoid this thread now. Dudes like the one above it gonna ruin something :smh:

Just got back from an early screening. Movie was :pimp: . It definitely made up for the last one.

Just finished watching the film...

They did Extremis some justice....WHAT A WASTE OF BEN KINGSLEY but an ill twist. Way to introduce a classic villain and give him a way out without killing him. The last action sequence was :x

Wow. Just wow. That movie was unreal good. By far the best superhero movie. I watched it in Imax 3d at a HUGE HUGE screen and I've never felt so involved in a movie. The 3D was just on point. I never even thought I liked 3D very much, but for this movie it was a whole new level. The quality was 10/10. The whole movie was excellent. The jokes were a tiny tad too much for me, but it's Ironman. Wow. Might even watch it again. Rare. I was blown away. Hasn't happened in a while.

What they did w/The Mandarin :smh:

First Iron Man is the still the best.

Last edited:
Just watched it twice online. I definitely enjoyed it enough to spen 10 bucks or more and see it in the theater. A few things I didnt like but I will not spoil for the rest of you guys who havent seen it yet. Cant wait til Friday.

For the people who have seen the movie..

After Tony had the surgery and that.. when he said " I am Ironman " .. that means he can just transforms to ironman at will because of the extremis stuff? .. sorry i needs the comic book guys to clarify me this :lol:

After Tony had the surgery and that.. when he said " I am Ironman " .. that means he can just transforms to ironman at will because of the extremis stuff? .. sorry i needs the comic book guys to clarify me this :lol:

He can do that in the comics now I think, so I assume they'll do it in the films

I broke down and couldn't wait another week

All I have to say is :wow:

I can't wait to see what happens next with Tony Stark/ Iron Man, I hope this isn't the last we see of RDJ in this role.

I broke down and couldn't wait another week

All I have to say is :wow:

I can't wait to see what happens next with Tony Stark/ Iron Man, I hope this isn't the last we see of RDJ in this role.
Agreed. RDJ will probably be sick in Avengers 2.

Especially since he seemed really concerned about what happened in New York and how he feels an attack is imminent. He'll probably break out some of the more famous suits to fight Thanos.

Will the kid play an important role in the future? Will he be a Superhero or something?

After Tony had the surgery and that.. when he said " I am Ironman " .. that means he can just transforms to ironman at will because of the extremis stuff? .. sorry i needs the comic book guys to clarify me this
laugh.gif
He can do that in the comics now I think, so I assume they'll do it in the films
He says "I am Iron Man, because after everything in the movie, he realizes that he is a superhero with or without the suit. As for the surgery he just took the acr reactor and the shrapnel out of his chest, it has no bearing on his getting in and out of his suits at all.

Back
Top Bottom