Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

Yeah. Not cool Swish. Dont ruin it for others who havent seen the movie. At least put info in the spoilers.

For those who have seen the movie, I have a question for you. **MAJOR PLOT POINTS REVEALED*** DO NOT READ SPOILER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE MOVIE!!! THIS IS YOUR WARNING

There are a few things I am unsure about and did NOT like about the movie.
Like the mixing of The Mandarin with A.I.M. What was that about? Since when was he with them?
And if you are going to put A.I.M. in the mix, no mention of the Scientist Supreme or the Super Adaptiod or MODOK?
It just didnt make sense to me.

And also I didnt like that the fact that the Mandarin, whose main and pretty much only weapons are the ten rings had zero rings.
He was using their version of Extremis. I guess they wanted to introduce that for Avengers 2 maybe?
I still liked the movie even with these inconsistentcies but just wondered if anyone else was as confused as I was about those couple of things

Saw the bootleg, entertaining but IMO the worst of the series. Will still see it in IMAX3D because the bootleg quality was basura.

Can't believe Gweneth dies at the end. Who do you think will replace her in IM4?
Probably Jarvis? 
roll.gif

Her death could have easily been prevented by Tony's suits. 
mean.gif

I think I'm just going to watch it online today just so I can read all these spoilers and don't need to backtrack. I'll catch it on IMAX 3d next week.

Probably Jarvis? 
roll.gif
Her death could have easily been prevented by Tony's suits. 
mean.gif

They'll just bring in Jennifer Lawrence and use another big name. I loved the Hugh Jackman cameo.

QFT.

Though, I'm personally intrigued by the green Infinity gem tie-in (Soul Gem?)..

Pepper dies, and Thor informs Stark of the gem; now he's begun his quest to find it so he can revive Pepper, which will undoubtedly lead to a confrontation with THANOS. Epic set-up for Avengers 2.

I wonder where Jean Gray/ Pheonix fits in all of this though, considering the not so subtle reference Fury made in the end?

Last edited:
I read the plot on Wikipedia and although I'm not a hardcore comic guy, knowing of Extremis, the Mandarin and the way Hollywood treated them is very disappointing. Saying that this was better than Iron Man 2 isn't exactly saying much. Iron Man 2 was terrible.

So ******g lame. Words can't described how heated I am

Wait are we supposed to post things in spoilers?

My bad.

Anyone care to show me how to create a spoiler? Thanks!!!

Grow up b. You know how to use spoilers.

I could see if the movie was out in the US for a good week or so but damn. Mad corny of ya'll to ruin it for other people.

Grow up b. You know how to use spoilers.

I could see if the movie was out in the US for a good week or so but damn. Mad corny of ya'll to ruin it for other people.
Hell if spoilers are posted like the day after the movie comes out, I wouldn't even be that mad and it'd be at least fair play.

All of those spoilers are fake. Relax.
The way the movie ended, there will not be an Iron Man 4 unless they recast Iron Man and go in a different direction.

Y'all some big babies though. Like spoilers are gonna stop y'all from watching the movie. I'm a little disappointed too with all these spoilers dropping but it wasn't like I wasn't gonna watch it twice anyway...

I feel like people should have the choice of going into a movie without having to battle thru not reading spoilers.

I'm going to see this movie regardless, but I don't want to read spoilers.

Why do people feel the need to ruin that for the majority of people?

Back
Top Bottom