Is a C- a failure in college?

Originally Posted by JuSLeTiTHaPPN

unless ur in grad school and ur required to not get anything less than a B then c's are great....

u geeks talking about a c is unacceptable are the same dudes who stay up all night on NT while studyin when i study for about an hr and get a B....and all the people who gets b's and c's will be the a students bosses in the future...becuase they have people skills and lives and dont do it the "expected" way.

ive got a 2.5ish gpa and have never been rejected from any interview, u 4.0 dudes chokin up when someone asks u a question is comical...

I can tell.....

Employers do look at GPA's. And in my case I consider a C a failure. C+ i can live with but not for a C. I am trying to make moves when I am older andincreasingly to do that you need grad school so I will need to keep my grades at least in the B's realistically.

Originally Posted by vansoffthewa11

c's get degrees but it wont get you into grad. school
Right out of school, C's wont get you a good job at a DJI listed company either........

Hell, you'd struggle to makes some of the smaller Fortune list, depending on your job area.........

Cs in an Engineering class are not the same as Cs in a business class....word to difficulty.

C's get degrees, but A's get financial Aid!!! That was my motto in college.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

where yall go that a C is unacceptable? LOL ... keep thinkin you need straight as and bs to succeed in life ... in my opinion its more important to have a clue about life and interview well
thanx bruh

people actin like they aint never got a C before

aint none of yall Ninjas albert einstein, if yall was yall wouldnt be on NIKETALK 4 and 5 hours out the day...point blank

Back
Top Bottom