Is a Campout Necessary for the CDP 11/12

w3stchicago

Banned
I know that all CDP's arent everybodys favorites but i do think these will go hard. Better than 6/17 and 10/13 what you guys think? But is a campoutnecessary? the day after christmas. will these sell out in minutes? will everybody get a pair?

kinda early to tell.
we need to see the shoes for an informed decision.

i think this qualifies for a taboo post tho.

A campout might neccessary for someone else. But I refuse to camp out for a damn shoe. You got until now and the end of December to get the pack. You bettertry and build a connect or something it ain't hard at all.

iono man camp out.... they arent gonna be as limited as the 23s right? i dont think i would cam out but i would get there EARLY as hell to gett em

I guess it matters where you live. If you live in an area where sneakers are popular, then yeah

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

I guess it matters where you live. If you live in an area where sneakers are popular, then yeah
i agree. around here i can sleep for 3 straight days after RD and ill stay get my size.

The only sneakers I ever camped out for were the DMPs. After that experience, I will never camp out for kicks again.
But if you live in New York, you good money. You won't have to camp out for these sneakers. But I have been wrong before...

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

The only sneakers I ever camped out for were the DMPs. After that experience, I will never camp out for kicks again.
But if you live in New York, you good money. You won't have to camp out for these sneakers. But I have been wrong before...
Camping out is torture lol

I don't think a campout will be necessary. Just substitute the tent for more computer memory and then wait for midnight.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

iono man camp out.... they arent gonna be as limited as the 23s right? i dont think i would cam out but i would get there EARLY as hell to gett em
CDPs more limited then 23s...camping shouldn't be necessary...just depending on where you live and the hypebeasts(believe it or not)...getyour connect...maybe go in and talk to manager every weekend...let him get familiar with your face...oh and btw you will need to purchase things between nowand then to get him to guarentee you yo sneaks if that particular store allows you to pre-order or put on hold or camp out on eastbay...they ususally havecountdown clock up hour or so before release...good luck...
grin.gif

Location matters dude. But overall I don't believe there will be. Every CDP is fairly easy to get on release.

Considering that myself and more than likely most members on the board have the 2001 and 2003 retroes, which are better quality IMO, I think the XI/XII CDPwill be very easy to cop. Even easier than the Carmines package. Just get a good spot in line, a connect who can provide inside store information, and chillson. You should be fine. You'll get your pair.

CDPs more limited then 23s...camping shouldn't be necessary...just depending on where you live and the hypebeasts(believe it or not)...get your connect...maybe go in and talk to manager every weekend...let him get familiar with your face...oh and btw you will need to purchase things between now and then to get him to guarentee you yo sneaks if that particular store allows you to pre-order or put on hold or camp out on eastbay...they ususally have countdown clock up hour or so before release...good luck...
grin.gif

Yea this is your best bet....But I noticed that on Finishline.com the CDP's sell out in minutes then a week they re-stock in every size!!...They re-stockon the 3/20 and they still have them in every size...So if you don't mind waiting a extra week then you this is what you should do

Thanks for asking this question. Looks like I won't be setting up anything for these. I'm just going early to my local Expressions! Love that place

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

yea. just get there really early. I bet there wil be some people there campin out but WHO knows. They haven't even showed pics for the 12's yet

Damn it... I'm gonna be outta state so I have to meet up with my people out in the 757. They'll look out.

But as far as camping out... since I'm outta state, YES, I HAVE NO CHOICE

If I stayed in jersey with my regular connects... then I'd be fine

For most people, I think a campout (or at least waking up super early) will be necessary for this one.

It's Christmas break, alotta people are going to be off work. Everybody has extra Christmas money to spend. Especially the kids, who couldn't affordthe $310 packages monthly will definitley have money for this one. And finally, it's the XIs and XIIs. That factor alone is enough to warrant a campout.Many newer collectors haven't had the opportunity to get XIs or XIIs, so you know they will be all over this one.

But then again, it's all about where you live. I'm out here in the Bay Area, so hype is always crazy. I'm glad I got my connect already.

Back
Top Bottom