Is a Campout Necessary for the CDP 11/12

i dont think so. they shouldn't be to hard to get. cant wait the XIs will stay DS with my space jams

Alot of wannabe collectors and beasts will crawl out of the woodwork for these. If you guys have connects, do whatever you can to secure your pairs.

when 6 & 3 came out everyone was scared it was gonna sell out fast...just wait and be early..it's too expensive to buy several packs that's whythere's always a box for everyone...now if this was sold individualy for $150 then it will sell out

Living in the dmv area should be very hard unless you have connects either thanthat i would say get up at like 2 a.m and wait because ppl got money and kids love hype and these shoes r what you call HYPE...and from working in a shoe storeits going to be hard for ppl wit similar size(8.5 to 10.5) cause we get like one or two in size and i want them lol so good luck and get up really early, orget some real good connects before like december 20

I will use my credit card on eastbay, my parents credit card, and my parents other credit card, and my parents other credit card. They have a limit of two.Then I will pay my parents back.

sup
im posting this from my blackberry, i am outside the mall with my lawn chair and tent setup. This gonna be a long night, weather is brutal! I sure hope theshoe store sells on a first come first serve basis. December cant come any faster. woooooot.

I had to wait at my store at 2AM for my carmines. Jordan Moms came shortly afterward to wait cause they couldn't get em online. I'll definitely beearly for these. At least my store opens at 6, so thats when I'll go to bed.

^^
Posting from a blackberry was notable 3 years ago.

Besides that if you can't guarantee a pair without an in-hand hookup you had better get hustlin.

First of all people don't realize this pack drops the day after Christmas. Malls open at 5AM so what time do you think people will start lining up withChristmas money? On a normal day people go to the mall a few hours early for a hot release.

Next these are the supposed last run of retros for awhile so people will want these and will be out ready to gobble them up.

Lastly as posted above there is a whole generation that has not had a pair of XI's. This shoe alone will make this pack a must have for thousands of shoefans all over.

Not trying to hype anything up but am just pointing out the facts to nieve ones.

camp out?! no way. just get a connection son! i got two locked in, gon be a normal day till i get em dropped off. cant wait

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Campout for a CDP? NOPE
co-sign

i can still get V/XVIII III/XX IV/XIX some VII/XVI layin around so idk
i wouldn't though cuz all i need are the VIII's from the CDP then im good for the yr

Back
Top Bottom