Is a Campout Necessary for the CDP 11/12

I think cause of my location I would say yes! Last time I checked the Carmines there was a line the night before already.

Thank god i finally got a jordan hook up after so many struggles to get jays in the past so im set for these cant wait

Camp out? With like tent and stuff, lol jk I dont plan to wait in line, Im just hoping to pick them up with my name on them at 9am like usual
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Just camp online (eastbay, finishline, etc.) and try to get your pairs and get some sleep the next day.
my strategy right here
Same here no wasting times camping for them.

I live in Colorado and you always have to camp out for some heat like this. I wish it was as easy as the east coast.. We don't get $#@^ here!

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Camp out? With like tent and stuff, lol jk I dont plan to wait in line, Im just hoping to pick them up with my name on them at 9am like usual
ohwell.gif
Just like in Colorado where people wait all night and get robbed in the morning cause they have already saved sizes for the friends..

Like someone else said, you have now till December to get your connects and information ready. It shouldn't be that hard to get this package. Youdefinitely can't sleep on it but it won't be difficult.

I personally am going to wake up around 8-9, cop, and leave.

it depends on wear you live
i live in b-more and i know it will be crazy for this pack
but i have a few hot spots to try so hopefully i will be ok......... goodluck to all

hopefully my trusted spot comes through, i've got all my packs from there so hopefully it'll go as planned.

Any release w/a Retro XI Mid will be an INSTANT sell out
You guys r buggin if you think any different.

They will be everywhere and plenty of units to be had. They will sell out for sure but not that hard to get.

CAMP OUT? ON CHRISTMAS DAY?.....hell no....its not limited son, you can cop it online just make it sure your online by midnight....or wake up pretty early....

Back
Top Bottom