Is a Campout Necessary for the CDP 11/12

Probably, but like someone else said, it depends on where you live. Guaranteed this will be on a lot of people wish list for Christmas.

I also talked to alot of the store managers that were saying the whole year that this is the only pack that they will buy.You kind of got to watch out for thattoo.

The internet is your friend
pimp.gif

Im sure kids will be camping, but if they didnt it wouldnt be that serious. Seriously kids, we have had Carmines, Black IV's, Black III's, none ofthose warranted a campout, albeit the pack might not have been as desirable as this one but you people are going to obviously make this harder then it needs tobe on yall. Good Luck
laugh.gif

you will need to camp out if you want them retail becuse once they hit the net they are probably going to cost 75-100$ more

also try pre-ordering

^^^^^I pray they did, but so far every store of the 3 that get them only get a 1 pair of sz11's I'm gonna be there like 2-3 hrs early

It depends how bad you really want these! I will definatly call around and see whats going on at my local stores and be there really early, because I knowresellers will be all over these If we don't buy them!

Wow did someone really say a week in advance? I highly doubt that.

I'll try to get a package or 2 online from eastbay, footlocker, etc.

campin out for these is nonsense. get there a few hrs early and if it's @ a mall then bring someone with you and stand @ separate stores like somebodyelse stated. i'll be in the socal area on r/d so hit me up if u need to hold a pair i know a gang of stores doin it.

Originally Posted by thekoukimonster

well based off people that i've talked to here in SD, ppl are trying to camp out at least a week in advance. Crazy talk.
Umm, do you mean San Diego? Ha! I live there, I'll have to wait 6 hours tops. It's worth it to me I'll bring some friends. (Noshippinng)

Back
Top Bottom