Is a Campout Necessary for the CDP 11/12

I'll be campin, I know there's going to be demand for these no questions ask. First eastbay, 2nd my connect.

well its the day after christmas so everyones gonna be broke and tired lol but if they do retro the spacejams or the breds, theres going to be a line..

^why ask the same dumb question in different topics? Last time I check no one on NT is a psychic...

laugh.gif
living next door to a footlocker ftw.

and i barely even buy shoes anymore

Or you can just get them like a week or so earlier from your local mom & pop store like me if you have one near you lol

The pack will be a hit success unquestionably but people hype almost every Jordan retro that comes out to death.
smh.gif

I for one never have and never will campout for any Jordan sneaker and I have quite an extensive amount of J's regardless. Not bragging but I do think ifyou play your cards the right way you'll never have to campout........well most of the time *cough* Titaniums.
tired.gif

I don't think a campout would be necessary around my way.
But probably if you live in NYC, LA, or any other major metropolitan area where
heads thrive the most.

Whatever I have to do to get my size 12.Even if it means camping out because resellers are going to be on some s***.And for all the people trusting eastbayenough to order from on this release good luck.I dont trust em enough,they can mess my order up and cost me alot of money,f*** that.

people should have learned from the DMP and grapes 5s that its a bad idea. best bet is to get the shoes early for a little more or try your luck on the day ofthe release/

i think people are saying not to line up and itll be easy bkuss they want em all to thereself nd den dey gon resell em fo a whole bunch lol

11/12 CDP is a DEFINATE camp out where I live.....

A big majority of the CDP's Relaesed were a sell out on RD.

And it would be a good idea to build a clientele to a retailer such as Foot Locker or something....

Then they might just hold you a pair.... True Story!.

Non the less, Camp Out in the Greater BAY AREA for this pack tho.

Back
Top Bottom