Is A Girl A Virgin If....

So I was chillin with one of my boys last night, and some how some way we got on topic about his ex-girl. Her virginity was up for questioning; he said hedidn't consider her a virgin because she used a D. I argued this, but started to question it after a while. So NT is a girl a virgin if she uses a D?

and what if it's bigger than yours?

Is a man a virgin if he masturbates? Same thing imo. Some may argue that she isn't if she broke her hymen but there are many other activities you can dowhere you could accidentally break it.

scientifically she isn't but no man has ever been up in that so morally and socially she still is.

laugh.gif

She can break her hymen while horseback riding or dancing certain ways. It's just female masturbation so imo she is still a virgin.

Technically she might not be, but who care about technically, moraly is more importnant to me

I understand that girls can break their hymen doing other things, but when you break your hymen because a penis (real or otherwise) is inserted into yourvagina, you're not a virgin in my book.
laugh.gif

Chick told me she's had sex before but she's still a virigin....... cause the dude was "mad small and nothing happened"

proceeded with a
alien.gif

I thought about it a little more and came up with this...

If it vibrated, then she is not a virgin because she had sex with a machine.
If it was manual, then she is a virgin because it is not sex, it is masturbation.

She is most certainly a virgin. Until a girl has experienced a real penis, she's a virgin. How can she not be a virgin if she's never even touched areal penis yet?

I thought the answer was pretty clear she is a virgin still.

Definition of virgin:
  • a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

Her hymen may be broken, but she's certainly a virgin in my book. There's no comparison between that and being with a man.

Once a Penis has willfully been inside a female, regardless of where, she is no longer a virgin.

Masturbating doesn't count.

Back
Top Bottom