Is A Girl A Virgin If....

Originally Posted by KingJerms

If a girl only gives head is she a virgin?
Yes, she is.

Penis in vagina = sexual intercourse.
Sexual intercourse = no longer a virgin.

/thread.

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by KingJerms

If a girl only gives head is she a virgin?
Yes, she is.

Penis in vagina = sexual intercourse.
Sexual intercourse = no longer a virgin.

/thread.

she is technically but whats the point...how you gonna put a...nvm
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Is a man a virgin if he masturbates? Same thing imo. Some may argue that she isn't if she broke her hymen but there are many other activities you can do where you could accidentally break it.

same

Similar question. A homegirl said she banged a dude with a minuscule wang and stopped after like 15 seconds since the glove kept on falling off. None of themclimaxed. Is she still a V?

What is the scientific definition of a virgin? Scientists actually have a definition? What if they have sex w/o breaking the hymen? hmmmmmmm

Yes she is virginity by definition can only be taken by male - female intercourse some dude asked this on that show with the old lady that talks about sex onA&E. thats the only reason i know this....

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Yes she is virginity by definition can only be taken by male - female intercourse some dude asked this on that show with the old lady that talks about sex on A&E. thats the only reason i know this....
Sue <3

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

What is the scientific definition of a virgin? Scientists actually have a definition? What if they have sex w/o breaking the hymen? hmmmmmmm
if they have sex i say she is no longer a virgin. period.

sometimes you boys are idiots
smh.gif

what's with all of the technicalities here? who cares about a hymen, it can break wearing tampons, doing sports, blah blah blah.

if a girl has a penis inside of her she has lost her virginity.

if you asked a girl if she was still a virgin and she said no, and then u asked how many dudes she been with, and she said none, how would that sound?

and also 'virgin' has a pure and innocent connotation...... 'virginity' is more than a physical detail. it's a mental state too.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

sometimes you boys are idiots
smh.gif

what's with all of the technicalities here? who cares about a hymen, it can break wearing tampons, doing sports, blah blah blah.

if a girl has a penis inside of her she has lost her virginity.

if you asked a girl if she was still a virgin and she said no, and then u asked how many dudes she been with, and she said none, how would that sound?

and also 'virgin' has a pure and innocent connotation...... 'virginity' is more than a physical detail. it's a mental state too.

True, seems pretty basic to me. D doesn't = D.

It would sound like lies

Back
Top Bottom