Is A Girl A Virgin If....

She's still a virgin in my book...and good question up there about a Lesbian being a virgin if she hasnt F'd a dude.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Is a man a virgin if he masturbates? Same thing imo. Some may argue that she isn't if she broke her hymen but there are many other activities you can do where you could accidentally break it.
qft. The D does not = the D...if you catch what i'm saying. lol
nerd.gif

she is.

but girls are crazy if they think that putting the d in the a instead of the p allows em to still qualify as virgins

I would say she is a virgin.

Now hears a question

If a girl only gives head is she a virgin?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]nvm....so your man's chick used a D but didn't touch his D? what a sucka N[/color]

Her v card has yet to expire BUT if you were to become intimate with her, I don't think she'd be surprised at what you have to offer

and her parking space won't be exclusive to compact cars

So, at the end of the day, it's like she's not from the man's pov

Her vagina has been compromised

PS- don't ban me

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

She is most certainly a virgin. Until a girl has experienced a real penis, she's a virgin. How can she not be a virgin if she's never even touched a real penis yet?

i think she is a v. btw carlosdapaperboy, the girl in ur avy is CUTE as hell

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Did you know..... A female can rip her hymen while riding a bike.
i did not know that

i knew she could rip it if she fell or something like that

i'm no obgyn.. i don't really need to/ care to know this !$@$... all i know is i love me the P
happy.gif

she is a virgin if usin a d but more than likely she probably isnt one she just lied to ur boy so she could jump off w/ sum other dude and not feelguilty/awkward w/ banin 2 dudes...then she dumped ur boy.........

Back
Top Bottom