Is Anybody Seeing Lil' B When It Comes to Swagger Right Now? Vol. #BASED

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

bunch of false claiming to be based in this thread, go back to listening to PAC DIV

JayPesoz wrote:
I forgot who posted this in the Lil B' thread, but I gotta thank him b/c I bump this once a day and always get a laugh
laugh.gif

Im literally in tears @ work, from laughing at this

JayPesoz wrote:
I forgot who posted this in the Lil B' thread, but I gotta thank him b/c I bump this once a day and always get a laugh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

JayPesoz wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this video is too funny 

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

JayPesoz wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this video is too funny 

He articulates what he's doing well, but doesn't mean it isn't absolute bull %$$$, and that you're not atleast half a tard if you're serious about this movement. Andy Milonakis should get more credit for this based %$$$, cuz it's essentially same %$$$ he did.

He articulates what he's doing well, but doesn't mean it isn't absolute bull %$$$, and that you're not atleast half a tard if you're serious about this movement. Andy Milonakis should get more credit for this based %$$$, cuz it's essentially same %$$$ he did.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

LOL some people will enver understand #based nor will the ever be. Its kinda unfortunate. It goes way deeper than the surface.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
I'm trying to learn/understand this "BASED" movement...please do explain how it's so deep. 

LOL some people will enver understand #based nor will the ever be. Its kinda unfortunate. It goes way deeper than the surface.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
I'm trying to learn/understand this "BASED" movement...please do explain how it's so deep. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
too deep & complexed to understand, 

GHole.JPG

I shall keep you in my prayers for BASEDGOD, that you find the true meaning of being BASED , & eventually become GREY.

- BASEDNOBLEMAN

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
too deep & complexed to understand, 

GHole.JPG

I shall keep you in my prayers for BASEDGOD, that you find the true meaning of being BASED , & eventually become GREY.

- BASEDNOBLEMAN

Back
Top Bottom