Is Anybody Seeing Lil' B When It Comes to Swagger Right Now? Vol. #BASED

AntonLaVey wrote:
For those of you who are wondering whether this is an inside joke, it is to some. There are a select few morons who take this dude seriously. I listen to this guy for the same reason I listen to bangs. It's one of those things where it's so bad, it's genius.
WHOO WHOO WHOO

AntonLaVey wrote:
For those of you who are wondering whether this is an inside joke, it is to some. There are a select few morons who take this dude seriously. I listen to this guy for the same reason I listen to bangs. It's one of those things where it's so bad, it's genius.
WHOO WHOO WHOO

I didn't know who the hell lil b was for the longest time and I just found out he is from the pack.
laugh.gif

I didn't know who the hell lil b was for the longest time and I just found out he is from the pack.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

I DO NOT, and I repeat, I DO NOT have any sense in my being that allows me to understand this guy.

For about a year now, I've tried to figure out what this "#based" means. I have not come to any concrete conclusions. I've taken many interpretations and have found nothing useful.
I thought perhaps "based" alluded to free-basing, which would make sense, considering he looks like a ******.

But then I thought about it meaning based, as in homebase, like "I am based in Berkeley". Then I though, no, this kid must have some higher meaning in mind.

Then I though, well, maybe based means nothing at all. It's just the sound one makes when the get punched in the face. Like "oh snap basedbased, basedbasedbased" (you know, because he got punched din the face). But this is stupid in every-way.

In the end I still have no idea what this guy stands for. As far as I'm concerned, he is as valuable as a polished sh*****t. I have found no use for him. Everyone that is a fan of his is just as worthy of living, which is to say, not really.

Maybe that's what "based" means, to be valueless. That makes the most sense.

smh.gif
sorry but you must live a boring *+% life if you're getting that worked up over Lil B...
calm down, let that boy cook.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

I DO NOT, and I repeat, I DO NOT have any sense in my being that allows me to understand this guy.

For about a year now, I've tried to figure out what this "#based" means. I have not come to any concrete conclusions. I've taken many interpretations and have found nothing useful.
I thought perhaps "based" alluded to free-basing, which would make sense, considering he looks like a ******.

But then I thought about it meaning based, as in homebase, like "I am based in Berkeley". Then I though, no, this kid must have some higher meaning in mind.

Then I though, well, maybe based means nothing at all. It's just the sound one makes when the get punched in the face. Like "oh snap basedbased, basedbasedbased" (you know, because he got punched din the face). But this is stupid in every-way.

In the end I still have no idea what this guy stands for. As far as I'm concerned, he is as valuable as a polished sh*****t. I have found no use for him. Everyone that is a fan of his is just as worthy of living, which is to say, not really.

Maybe that's what "based" means, to be valueless. That makes the most sense.

smh.gif
sorry but you must live a boring *+% life if you're getting that worked up over Lil B...
calm down, let that boy cook.

after this video i have came to a conclusion...

if you cant beat em.. join em..
Spoiler [+]
#BASED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

after this video i have came to a conclusion...

if you cant beat em.. join em..
Spoiler [+]
#BASED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Lil B fits are clean (No Marc Jacobs).

Does he ACTUALLY have shows? like a fanbase that comes out to support him?
yeah he's going to NYC on the 24th to perform at the Santos Party house

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Lil B fits are clean (No Marc Jacobs).

Does he ACTUALLY have shows? like a fanbase that comes out to support him?
yeah he's going to NYC on the 24th to perform at the Santos Party house

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Is there a point humanity can reach where something is so stupid that it actually seems genius?
The irony of this reply is
laugh.gif
. Just look at your signature, that should answer your own question.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Is there a point humanity can reach where something is so stupid that it actually seems genius?
The irony of this reply is
laugh.gif
. Just look at your signature, that should answer your own question.

Back
Top Bottom