Is anyone else incapable of having sex with just one woman?

yes its true for me aswell but when im in a relationship the urge for another woman is greatly diminished

Buggin. Desire for new P is at an all-time high when you locked down.

But I'm not about that business of cheating. I think it would do more damage to me mentally/conscientiously/psychologically so I don't mess with that.

Temptation is crazy, though.

In my experience, when you're in a relationship you get approached way more often than being single it seems like. When you're single you gotta work a bit harder for new P

im capable and its what i do but its not preferable

The President and Mrs. Coolidge were being shown [separately] around an experimental government farm. When [Mrs. Coolidge] came to the chicken yard she noticed that a rooster was mating very frequently. She asked the attendant how often that happened and was told, “Dozens of times each day.” Mrs. Coolidge said, “Tell that to the President when he comes by.” Upon being told, President asked, “Same hen every time?” The reply was, “Oh, no, Mr. President, a different hen every time.” President: “Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge.”

Last edited:
Man, having sex with one female is straight yawns, my Johnson be going limp before I even get a chance to get the lube warm. In my past experience I would just have my cake and eat it too, cheating on my lady, and waiting for her to become the wiser, and then on to the next one. I think honestly it's both physical and mental though, I mean yes the IDEA of new P is very exciting to say the least, but I think half of it is that it is physically new p. In other words- my slim Jim be getting used to my girls P after a while, almost to the point of a perfect match, Time to break in that new p and find crevices I have never even dreamed of.Although in my recent years of acquired wisdom and decency, I have become more conscious of other peoples feelings and I break up with them before it gets to the road of no return.

As the saying goes "no such things as new positions, only new people to try them with"

sometimes yes sometimes no
but technically i guess that makes me incapable :lol:

Last edited:
Damn look at all these open-minded people commenting. (not sarcasm)
When I posted about even doing anything with another girl, I got flamed and called immature and pitchforks flew out my computer screen.
I honestly didn't think I would ever feel this way until I got into my relationship for a long time.. now I believe that all males have that urge, but some fight it harder than others.
Some who have had their cake many times before their relationship have no problem holding back, because they already had their share of the world of yambs.. but us late bloomers who slim down or get our looks later in life have to deal with WOMEN trynna talk to US instead of the other way around like we're used to. And of course, this happens when we're in a relationship finally.
I won't go around smackin every nice #$% I see if they gave me the chance, but damn is it tempting..
mean.gif
QFT! I know everything about this feel

I feel like this thread comes up a lot these days

But I have been in long relationships and never cheated. But as soon as i decided i wanted new yambs i would dump my gf even if we had been together for a year +. I thought "well you're having thoughts about other women so that's wrong". I have come to realize as bad as it sounds.....cheating really can keep a relationship together.

And the funny part is it used to be "Don't do that to your gf she deserves better". But now with this becoming more prevalent with males, "better" is harder to find. I don't cheat on gf....just dump her....she gets a new bf.....who cheats on her....but they stay together....Meanwhile I'm like wait...i could have just cheated and then got back with her? Should have just taken that route instead of being chivalrous.

I have come to realize as bad as it sounds.....cheating really can keep a relationship together.

can you explain this to me, no troll. Ive heard it a few times and dont really know what people mean by it or what theyre tryna say

can you explain this to me, no troll. Ive heard it a few times and dont really know what people mean by it or what theyre tryna say

It's just rational thinking coming back in your brain after you've busted your nut on that side piece. You realize that what you have at home is better and just get that new "inspired" feeling about how you wanna be the best man for your girl all of a sudden. Usually doesn't last long though and then the cheating/simping becomes a constant cycle. And for some people, they seem ok living that way as long as they don't get caught.

Last edited:
Not talking about infidelity.
If a man and a woman have nothing more than a sexual relationship...the same theory applies. Eventually, you get tired of her. That's human nature. Not a "curse"
Also, sure what you mean by the "these days" when you consider the fact that historically...polygamy has been practiced across multiple civilizations.
but what about the ability to create a unit...a family? thats the difference between people who live by their own rules and people who live under class rule...and you can see that.

It's just rational thinking coming back in your brain after you've busted your nut on that side piece. You realize that what you have at home is better and just get that new "inspired" feeling about how you wanna be the best man for your girl all of a sudden. Usually doesn't last long though and then the cheating/simping becomes a constant cycle. And for some people, they seem ok living that way as long as they don't get caught.
The 30 seconds after climax is the realest moment of a man's life.

I'm faithful, but temptation is no joke.

Realist post in this thread. I've done the cheating in the past, but with the drama and lies it's just not worth it to me anymore. It's easier for me to just make my wife happy because these side chicks are nuts out here nowadays especially on social media.

Back
Top Bottom