Is anyone else incapable of having sex with just one woman?

Been with my girl for eight years, and she's the only girl I've had sex with for the past eight years. I enjoy the sex with have tremendously, and I always look forward to it. Can't see it changing..

Well then sir if that is true, congratulations. You're one of the very few amongst men and women who are faithful.
I was good to him, I cared, I broke bread, (I don't know about the respect issue, he was far too domineering and cruel for me to respect him), and I gave up the booty daily.
Dude stepped out on me like P was going out of style.
Well, mine was :smh:
No disrespect but giving it up to him multiple times per day doesn't really remove his desire to want to do it to other girls. In the words of Konan, "Find any pretty girl in the world and I will find you a man that is tired of f****ing her."

Don't take it personal. It isn't about YOU. That is something females tend not to get.

No disrespect but giving it up to him multiple times per day doesn't really remove his desire to want to do it to other girls. In the words of Konan, "Find any pretty girl in the world and I will find you a man that is tired of f****ing her."
Don't take it personal. It isn't about YOU. That is something females tend not to get.

It is only now as I grow older that I realize this. I'm sure at one point he may have loved me, but some just like variety.
I know it wasn't me, he was being selfish. And instead of doing me a kindness of dumping me and telling me the truth of why, he lied and continued to dig his hole deeper. His loss. :smokin

Don't see why not, if your chick is good to you, cares, love, respects and gives up the booty daily (or multiple times a day) why not? Ive been with the same chick for almost 4 years, its still as good as it was day 1. I have no plans to cheat or anything like that.

Same with me. My girl is literally one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, been with her for a long time and everything is still wonderful.

There are good women out there.

This Russian sex sorry needs to go down in history
roll.gif

Same with me. My girl is literally one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, been with her for a long time and everything is still wonderful.

No one is denying this or taking it away from them.

I think the thread is just centered on how/why it's diffucult to turn down (or not) all the variety/choices that this world has out there.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ***.

kdndingddignidngidn :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fake or not lulz delivered

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i **** this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ***, I CUM IN ***" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ***.
I'm at work in tears b

Much respect to you sir, It's pretty much the same for me

I rather stay with the same girl knowing that she could hold me down (cook, clean, have a fun time, be supportive, etc) and enjoy being with her than be with a chick that only knows how to ride the d

I think people are missing the point of my original post. I didn't mean this to be strictly about infidelity...but moreso of the physical desire to have sex with multiple women...which is indeed real which I why I brought up the "Coolidge Effect" theory.

I'm am the same way. I for the life of me cannot stay faithful to any girl I've been with. Maybe that's why i always have bad karma.

All of that is noble but a man that wants to mess around with other women can still feel this way about his woman/girl.

i have smashed chicks who are wack in the bedroom and i have smashed chicks who are beasts

if i find the one who can keep me satisfied and we have a great connection i can resist temptation for the rest of my life

plus im getting old

Back
Top Bottom