Is anyone else incapable of having sex with just one woman?

Well I look at it like this were guys and we gonna want to !!!! Other woman, you have a main shorty that does everything you would want a woman to do but don't wanna commit because we love p!!!!. Your main chick is the grapevine but after a while it's gets old sexing up the same chick which is why alot men can't settle with one chick I choose to smash others cause it gives me a spontaneous feeling and it's new p!!!!!, which the saying is new p!!!! Is always good p!!!!...hear me out I'm never gonna get married because I already know I love way too much p!!!! To just settle for one!

It's not science.
If you eat chicken every day you're going to get tired of it. So naturally, you're going to tear that pork up the moment it's put in front of you.
That is..until you want chicken again.

"Human males experience a post-ejaculatory refractory period after sex. They are temporarily incapable of engaging in sex with the same female after ejaculation and require time to recover full sexual function. In popular reference, the Coolidge effect is the well-documented phenomenon that the post-ejaculatory refractory period is reduced or eliminated if a novel female becomes available.[9] This effect is cited by evolutionary biologists as one reason why males are more likely to desire sex with a greater number and variety of partners than females"

False.
Dude got up in the yambs, squealed like a little pig..and not but 5 minutes later he was back up in the guts, and two minutes later was done. True Story yo.

Is it true that man's erection can be effected if he's "desensitized"? Meaning after months of long bouts of sex, is it possible to not be able to get a stable erection for a short period of time?

Some true virgin statements in here.

Pepper I haven't heard of a man being desensitized by having long periods of sex but we can be desensitized by watching too much pron.

Good P =/= A keeper.

Give me a woman that holds things down consistently and is honest with a mediocre sex game and I'm good.

I never understood the "nothing like new p" statements, sounds like a self control issue if you ask me.
The majority of the time this "new p" isn't A1 so why is it better? Keeping a few around that have A1 > constantly getting new p.

Some true virgin statements in here.
Pepper I haven't heard of a man being desensitized by having long periods of sex but we can be desensitized by watching too much pron.
Good P =/= A keeper.
Give me a woman that holds things down consistently and is honest with a mediocre sex game and I'm good.
I never understood the "nothing like new p" statements, sounds like a self control issue if you ask me.
The majority of the time this "new p" isn't A1 so why is it better? Keeping a few around that have A1 > constantly getting new p.

Ive always been content with having a few females with good p, than always searchin for new p, most of the times its not worth the headache.

Didnt bother coming in cuz Id thought it'll be dumb talk, but nice to see a serious discussion.

As men we have it bad. We find something right, but always want more. Thats not even your mind, its our hormones. Its what were programmed to do. Ive been semi capable of being monogamist. Been in a relationship for 4years, and I've had a few slip ups. I really hate the fact as men were programmed this way.

I feel like I'm a good guy and bring a lot to the table in my relationship, but I have NO self control. I try and try to maintain the monogamous side, but it always eventually will concede a loss. No bragging or anything. I think monogamy is a truly beautiful thing when both partners are totally into it. I just have a hard time reconciling that I should break up if I'm gonna slip up every now and then. I KNOW I should, but I'm too self centered in that regard.

Don't see why not, if your chick is good to you, cares, love, respects and gives up the booty daily (or multiple times a day) why not? Ive been with the same chick for almost 4 years, its still as good as it was day 1. I have no plans to cheat or anything like that.

i agree OP but i don't open that avenue with other women. because they will pounce.

so, when in a monogamous relationship, i stay to myself, merely out of respect for her.

:nthat:

Don't see why not, if your chick is good to you, cares, love, respects and gives up the booty daily (or multiple times a day) why not? Ive been with the same chick for almost 4 years, its still as good as it was day 1. I have no plans to cheat or anything like that.
:lol: Yea ok

Well then sir if that is true, congratulations. You're one of the very few amongst men and women who are faithful.
I was good to him, I cared, I broke bread, (I don't know about the respect issue, he was far too domineering and cruel for me to respect him), and I gave up the booty daily.
Dude stepped out on me like P was going out of style.

Well, mine was :smh:

I'm going to kill my boyfriend.
Fapping behind my back :frown:

:rofl:

IMO, if you guys are able to see eachother at least a few times a week this should never happen. I didn't fap for a whole 8 months in a row because my girl held me down. Since I've broke up with her I've only done it a few times and it's wack. Thank god she still visits me to smash :pimp:

People have varying degrees of sex drives.

And for me it's like a positive feedback cycle. The more P I get the higher my drive becomes and the more likely I am to fap.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with fapping while in a relationship as long as it's not excessive or taking the place of sex

I think the problem is the sex becomes repetitive and thus you get bored if you mix it up and **** her upside down in a pool every couple months you'll be fine

Real Tears from that Russia Post but I sort of agree with the cheating sometimes helps a relationship or at least thats how a cheater like myself rationalizes it because have you guys every heard the saying "A man never feels closer and more in love with his girl than 30 secs after cheating on her" its true 30 secs after a climax is the realest moment in a mans life because you think to yourself " man i got a good girl at home, why am i cheating, this girl aint even all that, that sex was barely worth it, let me take my butt home, I'm never doing this again, getting caught would not even be worth it and so fourth....the problem is like some one said earlier it becomes a never ending cycle, the second you become sexually attracted to a new woman, you desire to sleep with her, and if you feel like you can achieve this feat you go after it only to repeat the cycle above smh story of my life...by the way i been with my girl for 7 years and I'm 24 now

Back
Top Bottom