Is Anyone Here Layin' Low??? Vol. Workin for the future, Stackin, Not Stressin' Broads

Just got off the phone with my mans, and he was givin' me a pretty good pep talk.

I've been goin through some girl problems, had to cut a chick off the other day, and that basically leaves me with no regular smashing and chicks I'm talking to who are becoming headaches (been decided to stop hittin 'em up but they hit me, givin signals and whatnot but got a man they live with etc. basically stuff that's not worth the hassle)

So me and my dude are moving in together in December, and our plan has been to be able to put the whole year's lease down when we move in.

To do so takes some serious stacking, plus I graduate college in December and have a great job situation that wants me full time when I graduate even though I'm prob gonna do a program in New York next summer and try to get a job up there. That's gonna take some stackin too though b/c it costs like 6 g's but it's guaranteeing more money and possibly a career in New York doing some cool +#@# (publishing).

My man broke up with his girl, and he's on some "Man, I'm chillin, not tryna go out my way to get no broads, just go hard and stack this bread and say !!@* 2011 and look forward to 2012."

I just hit the gym for the first time in a minute today, and that's feelin good so I'm gonna try to do that like 5x a week.

In summation, the motto for me and my mans is !!@* 2011, lets get ready to ball out in 2012 if the apocalypse doesn't pop off. Sounds good, but a dude gets bored, then gets lonely. So am I the only dude right now doing this? When you look at how much you spend on goin out every weekend and takin broads on dates in the course of a year, it's a lot. When December hits, if we stack correctly, we'll be living a pretty baller lifestyle and will basically have broads at our disposal.

So, anyone else saying !!@* 2011 let's stack for 2012? Anyone else going THIS hard for that M.O.B. mindset? Anyone else hittin the gym, readin books, stackin' bread, and not goin hard tryna get these broads?

Just got off the phone with my mans, and he was givin' me a pretty good pep talk.

I've been goin through some girl problems, had to cut a chick off the other day, and that basically leaves me with no regular smashing and chicks I'm talking to who are becoming headaches (been decided to stop hittin 'em up but they hit me, givin signals and whatnot but got a man they live with etc. basically stuff that's not worth the hassle)

So me and my dude are moving in together in December, and our plan has been to be able to put the whole year's lease down when we move in.

To do so takes some serious stacking, plus I graduate college in December and have a great job situation that wants me full time when I graduate even though I'm prob gonna do a program in New York next summer and try to get a job up there. That's gonna take some stackin too though b/c it costs like 6 g's but it's guaranteeing more money and possibly a career in New York doing some cool +#@# (publishing).

My man broke up with his girl, and he's on some "Man, I'm chillin, not tryna go out my way to get no broads, just go hard and stack this bread and say !!@* 2011 and look forward to 2012."

I just hit the gym for the first time in a minute today, and that's feelin good so I'm gonna try to do that like 5x a week.

In summation, the motto for me and my mans is !!@* 2011, lets get ready to ball out in 2012 if the apocalypse doesn't pop off. Sounds good, but a dude gets bored, then gets lonely. So am I the only dude right now doing this? When you look at how much you spend on goin out every weekend and takin broads on dates in the course of a year, it's a lot. When December hits, if we stack correctly, we'll be living a pretty baller lifestyle and will basically have broads at our disposal.

So, anyone else saying !!@* 2011 let's stack for 2012? Anyone else going THIS hard for that M.O.B. mindset? Anyone else hittin the gym, readin books, stackin' bread, and not goin hard tryna get these broads?

My dude is happy he got his focus back
laugh.gif

I feel that
pimp.gif

I feel u 100%(no mr cee) I'm not totally saying $&"@ 2011 but more so @&"$ broads I'm stacking more and not really giving a care about bagging joints. I'm tryna get my whip(2002 S500) and I'm just doing me, taking care of my Lil girl and just getting ready to reLly kill em in 2012....*my 2 cents*
pimp.gif

I feel u 100%(no mr cee) I'm not totally saying $&"@ 2011 but more so @&"$ broads I'm stacking more and not really giving a care about bagging joints. I'm tryna get my whip(2002 S500) and I'm just doing me, taking care of my Lil girl and just getting ready to reLly kill em in 2012....*my 2 cents*
pimp.gif

I'm on some super duper, do what I have to do to get my foot in the door, study my buns off, save up for boobies, not worry about men, work hard all week so the weekends feel better kick this year
laugh.gif

Honestly it feels amazing.

I'm on some super duper, do what I have to do to get my foot in the door, study my buns off, save up for boobies, not worry about men, work hard all week so the weekends feel better kick this year
laugh.gif

Honestly it feels amazing.

I've been stacking since the beginning of 2010.  It was my goal.

Girlfriend and I are on the rocks, not even sweating it.  Ironically, now that I make more, I spend less.

Girlfriend and I are on the rocks, not even sweating it.  Ironically, now that I make more, I spend less.

You don't gotta cut broads out completely, just don't let them consume you and fog your vision. It's all in how you manage your priorities.

You don't gotta cut broads out completely, just don't let them consume you and fog your vision. It's all in how you manage your priorities.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It's funny, because now that I'm saving money I find myself spending even less on frivolous things.  The girls will always be there, but the time won't.  Might as well make use of what I can.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It's funny, because now that I'm saving money I find myself spending even less on frivolous things.  The girls will always be there, but the time won't.  Might as well make use of what I can.

Back
Top Bottom